Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kakarot xop
Administrators nickname
gagan raju and versache
Date
Jun 1, 2021
Time
11:10
Proofs
call the officer who was there at that moment

Kakarotxop

Player
Player
i was near the oil rig and i puched a guy by mistake and apologized by giving 3 steak pieces and i sat in my car for 3 4 min as im being afk than he called police by saying i was car ramming them officer hand cuffed me and i tell him everything and he set me free and the guy who called officers also take his words back in front of officer my game just crashed at that moment and i just restarted the game and im in jail for 1 hour i tried to contact the admins some says you left handcuffed as im not and some says you DM i was grinding for money if your server crashed why blaming me hence i was not handcuffed and not commited any serious crime just tell me thatt please
im will appreciate if u do something for this
thank you .

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Fix the title you have 12 hours, dont use veliger language in titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom