Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden Jack

A player
Leader of unofficial org
1. Mark
2. 18
3. GMT+2
4. 7 hours
5. shadow#6393
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I am applying as a leader because when I first joined gangs I found my life in it and had so much fun being in a gang and also think that I would have the experience and skill to manage a gang and be a (leader) depending on my old experiences.

-as a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members more satisfied with the system they are involved in.

-Events, I think Clandestine is one of the best and easiest events for gangs to partake in considering there is no loss and everything to gain and I notice that a lot of gangs don't even make an effort to show up. Once a leader I would like to have the gang change that. I would like to see that event become more competitive so it benefits everyone and it's not just one gang taking all the parachutes. Then store robberies , there are so many ways you can roleplay a store robbery and I think that is the best thing about this. It really gives everyone a chance to roleplay these scenarios out and make it fun. I believe that as a leader I can contribute to making this the most realistic RP situation for both parties (Illegal and legal side).

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for improving roleplay is to host as much rp situations which both sides can rp out of it and so that both sides can have most fun transmitted through these scenarios like hostage situations which we could negotiate and choose realistic demands which could result in more rp and more fun

theAkGod

slaughter gang savage
Player
1. Mark
2. 18
3. GMT+2
4. 7 hours
5. shadow#6393
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I am applying as a leader because when I first joined gangs I found my life in it and had so much fun being in a gang and also think that I would have the experience and skill to manage a gang and be a (leader) depending on my old experiences.

-as a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members more satisfied with the system they are involved in.

-Events, I think Clandestine is one of the best and easiest events for gangs to partake in considering there is no loss and everything to gain and I notice that a lot of gangs don't even make an effort to show up. Once a leader I would like to have the gang change that. I would like to see that event become more competitive so it benefits everyone and it's not just one gang taking all the parachutes. Then store robberies , there are so many ways you can roleplay a store robbery and I think that is the best thing about this. It really gives everyone a chance to roleplay these scenarios out and make it fun. I believe that as a leader I can contribute to making this the most realistic RP situation for both parties (Illegal and legal side).

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for improving roleplay is to host as much rp situations which both sides can rp out of it and so that both sides can have most fun transmitted through these scenarios like hostage situations which we could negotiate and choose realistic demands which could result in more rp and more fun
++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom