Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xpoler Parkerr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2022
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWdA3qaK_hY

Xpoler

Player
Player
So it starts by me hearing some shooting going of at the Zeoncrew family's property, so I go check it out with my drone as a FIB under cover trying to get evidence. My drone gets caught and attaches it's self to id 149998 and you can see me trying to get him out of my drone, even I was trying to move left and right and putting him in the same spot where he was so I can get him off, but thats not really important here. Id 112406 decides to come and mix in front of me saying things about vdm and things and then proceeds to shoot me in the city (Death Match), id 112696 the guy with the egale mask joins in and points gun and shoots. And then I lay some shoots on them bc I have the right to bc they pointed guns at me and proceeds to shoot at me. This family is really down bad tbh, brother hood 2.0 but more dumb tbh.

Last edited:

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
As seen in the video, you open fire on the people who run away from the house. the crap you do with the drone anyway Why are you trying to use a drone if you don't know how to use it?

Xpoler

Player
Player
As seen in the video, you open fire on the people who run away from the house. the crap you do with the drone anyway Why are you trying to use a drone if you don't know how to use it?
I was afk for 2 second to check behind me and the done got underneath the person and then it attaches its self. Idk why the drone is so irrelevant in this situation fam. U good fam?

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
I was afk for 2 second to check behind me and the done got underneath the person and then it attaches its self. Idk why the drone is so irrelevant in this situation fam. U good fam?
you misuse your profession and you don't come and apologize instead you attack people How would you react if someone flew you in a way they couldn't understand and you died?

Xpoler

Player
Player
you misuse your profession and you don't come and apologize instead you attack people How would you react if someone flew you in a way they couldn't understand and you died?
Bro what???? English. Why would I say sorry to something I knew I did not intend to do or did it on purpose fuck that fam. I would be happy to see the city from high up, thats my answer to ur dumb ass question.

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
Bro what???? English. Why would I say sorry to something I knew I did not intend to do or did it on purpose fuck that fam. I would be happy to see the city from high up, thats my answer to ur dumb ass question.
you are the only culprit here you disturb the family in your video and you kill people in the city Also, you insult the family on the forum, it's a shame you are a really shameful person

Ricciardo

Player
Player
1. You are abusing your job as 2. You are doing vdm + rdm and your video was cut off 3. You come back and provoke people over and over again you are a freak

Xpoler

Player
Player
you are the only culprit here you disturb the family in your video and you kill people in the city Also, you insult the family on the forum, it's a shame you are a really shameful person
The only reason I killed them is bc they shot me first, it's called self defence home boy.

Xpoler

Player
Player
1. You are abusing your job as 2. You are doing vdm + rdm and your video was cut off 3. You come back and provoke people over and over again you are a freak
Abusing my job how? The drone shit, I told u that shit ain't on purpose u can see that I was trying hard to get him off. Shooting bc he shot me first, self defence. Shame on hall for being dumb asses. And the way you guys always mixing is great

Kozcan

Player
Player
Hey bug abuses the drone under my and Hey didn't sent full pov what happened before.
Abusing my job how? The drone shit, I told u that shit ain't on purpose u can see that I was trying hard to get him off. Shooting bc he shot me first, self defence. Shame on hall for being dumb asses. And the way you guys always mixing is great

Xpoler

Player
Player
mixing ? hahaha you make me laugh, you vdm around my family house and shoot you show that we came there you are funny guy
Vdm around you family, nice lie buddy, in that clip where did I vdm ? You guys lie your way out of things don't you, just admit that you and the family don't know rules and are extremely dumb and need to be baby seated.

Xpoler

Player
Player
You don't know how to use a drone.You can come to our house and have tea with us anytime.I didn't think it was appropriate for you to open a forum here and cry after the nonsense you did bro.You're just a freak xd Don't ever come across me again Or I'll make you a drone Stupid guy
The only thing you guys can talk about is the drone bc that incident was a "accident", and I have said this multiple times in the video u can see me trying hard to get him out of it even I called an EMS. But u know you are fucked for the other rules, you know your people are fucked for the other rules, mixing, RDM, Death match in city, that's why you guys are trying your best to get this away from them. Y'all really defending your dumb asses by mentioning the drone every time in every message, that drone is irrelevant here woman.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 149998 & 112406 will receive a punishment for Mixing.
  • I will accept only first half of the video, the second half is edited, cut so I can't give any decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom