Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kanel_Kir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2022
Time of violation
21:56
Proofs
https://streamable.com/k18gkl

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
no sound? it is suspicios. First of all y friend were giving demans to U ''leave the area, run for your life etc.'' but u dont leave thats why he shoot you. Second one is U were talking about forum at there or something like that which is including 'Mixing'. Also say hi to your friends from me they did CL very well.

Best wishes with you my friend.

Reactions: Moi

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
put your pov in foruum im waiting youu
i don't like make complaints against people, if i do you will get in trouble so i dont want to break ppl's enthusiasm for the game and i dont want the hostilities made by the players even though they shouldn't. im playing this game just for fun, so just CHILL guys when we quit game (f1 you know) all things stay behind of us xD

Keremicys

Player
Player
hahahai don't like make complaints against people, nice sentence but i dont care

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
hahahai don't like make complaints against people, nice sentence but i dont care
go on toxic guy you are funny haha, whenever you decide to talk like gentleman come to me :) let admins decide about that thing stop being a kiddo.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please provide POV with sound on it and 60 seconds of the situation.
  • Pending ID 7941's response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Upon reviewing this report, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom