Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maik Oxford
Administrators nickname
Androsch Fredl
Date
Jul 2, 2022
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/buEGbP7qVIBR

Maik Oxford

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

Today, on 2nd July 2022 I got banned for using Cheats by Androsch Fredl. I got an PC Check and the reason for banning is injecting cheats (they dont know which one) before starting playing on Grand. Before the check they asked me about cheating an I said I am cheating in Rainbow Six Siege and they will find something, which is no problem for them, they said.

I was former Senior Administrator and Head Curator of official Organisations (State & Crime). I was PC Checker for weeks, I know how that business works. Since 29.6.22 in the evening I'm not longer part of DE02 Administration.

First of all, I asked about a reason for this PC check. I am 4 days out of the Server-Team, where should I cheat while being Admin? I got a position in Los Santos Vagos and i didnt even make any events because i was 5 months admin and I am absolutely bad in shooting. I have 0 kills in Clandestine and dont make any fam events. I just play for roleplay. There was no request for POV or something. I dont make any sus moves or anything.
I asked Androsch Fredl about a reason for this check and his answer was: he is not subordinated to any chief, he is subordianted to Mazhor (you). Where is a sus point, why should I get a PC-Check?

Here we come to the reason I got banned from server. They found that I injected cheats (how i said in rainbow six siege) and played on grand as admin on same time. (It was on 28.6.2022 shortly before 00:00) Why should I cheat while I was still admin???? I was doing work for my unit (curation of organisations). It makes no sense.
So, as you read I have experience in checking PC's. Here is a proof that i played rainbow six and and closed ragemp shortly before playing.

Proof <--- click or enter: Screenshot
Recorded with "LastActivityView"

Why should I cheat in GTA while being logged in as Senior Administrator???

So i admit cheating in a other game, but not in ragemp or gta in general. I was pc checker and I am not cheating in other games for fun, but for information how it works, how it injects and to find how to find it. In PC check I suggested to show them how it works, I was cooperative and showed them everything. There was no clean or something. I was completely friendly and showed them everything in full knowledge that I am clean, because I know I am not cheating.

Dear Mazhor, since I am not longer part of Administration, I finally found my fun back in playing RP, I dont make any events. I have absolutely no skill or any graphic packages. Where is a point or a reason I should cheat? Androsch Fredl even said: "you not have to find cheats on a pc do ban them"
I want so see the reason for PC check, because as I learned, no check without proof, and the big point is, there is no proof for any gta, ragemp, fivem cheat.
In my opinion it is very suspicous to let me make a pc check, as new former admin and without any proof. There cannot be one.

I hope I convinced you to look over it and unban me.

Have a good evening,

Maik Oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom