Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hooli Lovinhood
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2022
Time of violation
0:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1I9y9iaQpw

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Complied with demands 0:48 Yo Hooli move away from my house. Moved across the street to 0605 apartments 0:57 runs towards me engages I respond in ic chat 1:05 ignores ic chat ignores what written. He never gave any demands to leave the area. Also MG knew my name even tho we never had a interaction as Hooli Lovinhood as he appears as stranger.

34G64xD.png

Last edited:

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
I said leave the area
In what time frame Miek. All I see Yo Hooli get the fuck away from my house you got five seconds 0:48. I complied parked at 0:57 Parked at 0605 apartments how you giving demands in a public place which you do not live at and continue to count down 1:04.

Last edited:

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
And your MIC is muted
It wasn't on. That why I typed instead at 1:07. But you chose to ignore what I wrote even tho I complied that chat was visible to you and you ran towards me and engaged with me and I gave you a response in ic chat which you chose to ignore. You told me get the fuck away from my house my vehicle moved away from your house and you chose to run towards me and I responded you do not live on this side of the street.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
It wasn't on. That why I typed instead at 1:07. But you chose to ignore what I wrote even tho I complied that chat we clearly visible to you.
you literally use your mic at the start of the video brotherman. smh... did nobody proof read your report for you, again??

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
you literally use your mic at the start of the video brotherman. smh... did nobody proof read your report for you, again??

It has a physical mute button so if I press N it would just display sound icon. But if I did speak you could just provide pov of me saying something. That why I responded in ic chat just clarify I complied the only reason I came was just cause clint asked me to join marabunta for guns but Miek just petty I don't actually have nothing against anyone. But I did write in ic chat no point of me arguing as it brings no enjoyment but Miek wants to be Miek its your choice on how you want to act.
Ay dude he gave you demands and you refused to leave.
I know 0:48 Yo Hooli move away from my house. Moved across the street to 0605 apartments 0:57 You can see my response at 1:05. Did not actually come from any drama just clint asked me to join marabunta for guns but its up to you how you want respond and act I don't hold anything against anyone.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
It has a physical mute button so if I press N it would just display sound icon. But if I did speak you could just provide pov of me saying something. That why I responded in ic chat just clarify I complied the only reason I came was just cause clint asked me to join marabunta for guns but Miek just petty I don't actually have nothing against anyone. But I did write in ic chat no point of me arguing as it brings no enjoyment but Miek wants to be Miek its your choice on how you want to act.

I know 0:48 Yo Hooli move away from my house. Moved across the street to 0605 apartments 0:57 You can see my response at 1:05. Did not actually come from any drama just clint asked me to join marabunta for guns but its up to you how you want respond and act I don't hold anything against anyone.
cuh gave you demands you took the piss ended in a hooli pack...

Lamont Miller

Player
Player

stay off the block and u won’t get chopped

MiekLyve

Player
Player
aand illegal redux

going across the street isnt away from my house

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 4195 will receive a punishment for DM in city. (You cannot give demands as they left your property)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom