Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mike Mahone
Administrators nickname
Justin Lasdios Jack
Date
Jul 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Finanzamt

Mike Mahone

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

i think you have big problems because Lasdios Justin and Jack destroyed DE02 u have actually 0 Good Admins in this Team. All admins who leaved the team are gets hunted by the team with fake pc checks only to ban them without one reason.

Just ban justin ladios and jack

And i will come back with my Team increases Granit Jonny Maik Alexandros Simon Pump Maverick Smith etc.

Then u have the 2 best PC checkers of all time (Granit and me) and a full working Admin Team on the Server ;) i see the Players are angry and disappointed

Mike Mahone

Player
Player
Corruption never ends because i dont was the corrupt person also as granit we have only lost the motivation to keep getting new incompetent chiefs who have preferred to raise more and more incompetent admins and wrestle alcoholic female admins instead of working and doing something good for the server

Melih Sencho

Player
Player
cheater are scared instand haha
This should be enough evidence of how an admin shouldnt be and thats the reason why you arent a admin. I hope it will stay like this.
I dont mind if I get PC Checked more often, I already got 3 pc checks in my whole playtime of 2 months and an idiot like you still gives me the title of a cheater.
I dont care what you think but most of the people expect Bratwa know that you cant do your job right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom