Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Black

Player
Player
Information
1.Name: Markus
2. Age: 28
3. Time Zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 Hours
5 .Discord: Markus Black#6622
6 . IC Name: Markus Black
7. ID: 6622

Introduction

I worked for EMS in the early days and in different countries, so I bring the experience and which is confirmed beyond one year. I worked at the management level and my job was to make sure we were fully staffed. I worked closely with the previous chief and deputy chief, so I know all the ins and outs of working as a manager and also as an employee who started as a trainee. I was also an ARD supervisor, which means I train and certify new pilots for our Area Rescue Division, and ARD officers take on a big role in taking calls that are outside the city limits in hard-to-reach areas. As a leader, I have to make sure we cover all lobbies and have active units on calls. I have learned what it takes to lead people in this regard, and I am not afraid to "get my hands dirty" and help out wherever needed because I have a good overview of the people on duty.​

Improvements

1. As Chief, I would keep a close eye on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained to a maximum standard, because it is much easier to learn something the right way and stick with it than to learn it the wrong way and then have to learn it all over again. Training new employees from day one has to be the most important thing. I believe in quality over quantity.​

2. As Chief, I would constantly announce recruits through Discord and State Wave and make sure new people are constantly coming in and there is never a shortage of staff, even on the night shift. We would also constantly produce and deliver medical supplies, not only to Central Hospital, but to all other orgs as well.​

3. As Chief, I would like to introduce compulsory first aid courses for the state organizations: Every state organization has the so-called "syringes", but it is only in the NG that there are also medically trained personnel who can really provide this medical assistance. So I would like to bring about that it is no longer a "Hey you give me a quick shot" but a "Hey, I hurt myself here, do you think you could take a look and help me?"​

My advice for improving RP

My advice for improving working conditions would be to continually spot check employees to determine their working conditions in lobbies and/or on calls and reward those who meet the standards. Those who do not meet the standards should receive more training so we can help them in that regard. I think EMS is the most important organization because everyone needs our services 24/7 and that is another reason why we need a high RP level.​
Presence: It shouldn't be like we're just following calls, we should also keep our eyes open within the city itself, focus on civilians who want to draw attention to themselves and not just drive by in more difficult places, but actively check out how people are doing.​
Thank you for spending your precious time in reading my application.​
Hope for positive response.​

Markus Black
(Playboy)

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Information

Introduction

I worked for EMS in the early days and in different countries, so I bring the experience and which is confirmed beyond one year. I worked at the management level and my job was to make sure we were fully staffed. I worked closely with the previous chief and deputy chief, so I know all the ins and outs of working as a manager and also as an employee who started as a trainee. I was also an ARD supervisor, which means I train and certify new pilots for our Area Rescue Division, and ARD officers take on a big role in taking calls that are outside the city limits in hard-to-reach areas. As a leader, I have to make sure we cover all lobbies and have active units on calls. I have learned what it takes to lead people in this regard, and I am not afraid to "get my hands dirty" and help out wherever needed because I have a good overview of the people on duty.​

Improvements

1. As Chief, I would keep a close eye on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained to a maximum standard, because it is much easier to learn something the right way and stick with it than to learn it the wrong way and then have to learn it all over again. Training new employees from day one has to be the most important thing. I believe in quality over quantity.​

2. As Chief, I would constantly announce recruits through Discord and State Wave and make sure new people are constantly coming in and there is never a shortage of staff, even on the night shift. We would also constantly produce and deliver medical supplies, not only to Central Hospital, but to all other orgs as well.​

3. As Chief, I would like to introduce compulsory first aid courses for the state organizations: Every state organization has the so-called "syringes", but it is only in the NG that there are also medically trained personnel who can really provide this medical assistance. So I would like to bring about that it is no longer a "Hey you give me a quick shot" but a "Hey, I hurt myself here, do you think you could take a look and help me?"​

My advice for improving working conditions would be to continually spot check employees to determine their working conditions in lobbies and/or on calls and reward those who meet the standards. Those who do not meet the standards should receive more training so we can help them in that regard. I think EMS is the most important organization because everyone needs our services 24/7 and that is another reason why we need a high RP level.​
Presence: It shouldn't be like we're just following calls, we should also keep our eyes open within the city itself, focus on civilians who want to draw attention to themselves and not just drive by in more difficult places, but actively check out how people are doing.​

Markus Black​
(Playboy)
hugeeee vouch for markussssss +

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
Information

Introduction

Improvements

Markus Black​
(Playboy)
Huge Vouch!!
If given the chance would make a great leader.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Approved

Your interview will be on Friday 08/07/2022 at 18 Server Time

Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom