Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
DOM_WEST
Administrators nickname
Kevin_Pluxury
Date
Oct 5, 2021
Time
09:40
Proofs

DOMWEST

Player
Player
Hello,

its Dom West aka ID:32280, i've just had loads of my family members @ me on discord to bring a forum report to my attention as i was offline, i got a 30 day ban for not providing POV for breaking event rule 1.7, I understand that i started in the zone, that was an accident, our family always attends an evet held in the same place i think it is buis war and that's where we usually stand before we go in, but i didn't realise it was inside the zone for informal, i thought it was the same zone as the buis war one so i stood there and when it started i realised it was in the zone, i genuinely didn't mean to start in the zone, i hope you can accept my apology!

Thank you,
Dom West

DOMWEST

Player
Player
I wrote title wrong i was supposed to put the reason aswell, being banned for 30 days for general rule 1.7

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Evening,

Unfortunately without POV from your side of the event as you were in the event zone, we cannot unban you.

Please Provide the POV on your end if you have it.

DOMWEST

Player
Player
Hello,

I do not have POV myself but in these two POV's you can see we are in the zone
and

also you can see in the first clip even with us being in the zone we all died, i got killed by zak botega

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Unfortunately if you do not have pov there is nothing we can do as you should provide it. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom