Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2022
Time of violation
2:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxGQlLEuVQw

Zema666

Player
Player
I have been getting RDM'd by this family the entire time I have been on the server today. I can provide POV of this happening for the last hour. I got killed by them rightfully so, which is absolutely fine.

I go back to my family house after they kill me because it is obviously my family house and where I hang out. I do not go back to the situation or to the roof where they were. I do not have a gun or show any intent to harm any of them. I am literally chilling outside of my family house, minding my business.

As you can see in the clip someone runs past me (no demands given), and then right after that someone kills me (no demands given). I am SICK of these people rdming me and my family and would like it if someone can deal with this.

Zema666

Player
Player
Keep in mind we have been sniped by them and dying for the last hour. so even IF i had waited 15 mins they still would be there because they are literally camping our family house

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
N word in fam chat btw self report + NLR as you can see she says it wich confirms it 'I go back to my family house after they kill me'

Last edited:

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
can you please provide a 1-hour pov because you provided the first shot Do you want to show your friends doing rdm in the city?

alijan demir

Player
Player
The first thing is that there are no family houses and the second thing is that you were the first to shoot at us, so you killed my friend, he just wanted to drive down the street.

Zema666

Player
Player
can you please provide a 1-hour pov because you provided the first shot Do you want to show your friends doing rdm in the city?
what they do aint got nothing to do with ME. i dont appreciate being rdm'd by yall. Dude in the luminous pants shot me off a corner when i wasnt involved with whatever yall are doing. and then esco did it AGAIN.

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
if the admins check the log they can see that you did NLR and died twice within 15 minutes ..

Zema666

Player
Player
The first thing is that there are no family houses and the second thing is that you were the first to shoot at us, so you killed my friend, he just wanted to drive down the street.
yes... our family house is literally right where yall have camped for the last 20 minutes. how are u gonna tell me my own fam house??? goofy

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
yes... our family house is literally right where yall have camped for the last 20 minutes. how are u gonna tell me my own fam house??? goofy
because fam houses are purple on the map and there is no fam house around there

Zema666

Player
Player
if the admins check the log they can see that you did NLR and died twice within 15 minutes ..
and that also shows that yall have been camping the same fucking family house??? am i just supposed to not go back to my family house all day because yall want to keep killing people??? that doesnt make rp sense does it hmmm.

this is why NLR is not allowed "Revenge Killing (RK) - This is when a player who has fully died (or has been Player Killed) respawns and sets out to kill the person/people who killed them. This is not allowed because the player who died has no recollection/memory of the event happening." but I did not do this. I had no gun, no armor, did not engage with you all. I simply went back to my family house because its my family house. I didnt engage with yall because I didnt know who you were (I forgot), and therefore would not realze you would kill me.

Zema666

Player
Player
because fam houses are purple on the map and there is no fam house around there
i'm not finna argue with you about where my fam house is, but it is right in that block. hence why all those cars are outside lmao

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
girl there is no fam house there admins can check , we can stand where we want when we want you cant decide that for us .. you cant return there till 15 minutes have passed no matter what

Zema666

Player
Player
how were u even a admin? lol how is this metagaming learn your rules please before you post ..
because real family houses cant be seen, hence using ooc info (the map). secondly if i went back with the intent to harm yall that would be NLR. thirdly you can check the houses and see that one says gypavelli because its our family house. I can literally spawn there because its my family house.

Zema666

Player
Player
to camp my family house so i cannot go back (especially when ive been killed twice since being there showing that you all are camping it) is literally spawn killing. u cant camp peoples family houses

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
i dont care if its your fam house or not but youre telling here that its your fam house wich it isnt (lying to admins) i can talk about that in here because this is OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom