Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2022
Time of violation
2:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxGQlLEuVQw

Zema666

Player
Player
i dont care if its your fam house or not but youre telling here that its your fam house wich it isnt (lying to admins) i can talk about that in here because this is OOC
the admins are more than happy to check that 921 is our family house, which is exactly where yall are camping :)

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
im not gonna bother anymore i dont have time for this , admins will see the N word in the fam chat and NLR if they check logs , laters

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
what they do aint got nothing to do with ME. i dont appreciate being rdm'd by yall. Dude in the luminous pants shot me off a corner when i wasnt involved with whatever yall are doing. and then esco did it AGAIN.
you made the first attack, we have evidence that we will show you, of course, but I can describe the incident as follows we were passing by when you killed yourself, and you attacked us for no reason

Zema666

Player
Player
you made the first attack, we have evidence that we will show you, of course, but I can describe the incident as follows we were passing by when you killed yourself, and you attacked us for no reason
i first started shooting yall bc u... shot my family member in front of me HUH?? LMAO.

Zquall Oguz

Player
Player

Onlar tarafından yakalandığımızı ve son bir saattir ölüyor olduğumuzu unutmayın. yani 15 dakika beklemiş olsam bile hala orada olacaklardı çünkü tam anlamıyla aile evimizi kamp yapıyorlardı.

Saate dikkat ederseniz, önce aile üyeleriniz ve ne yaptığınız görülebilir.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 78270 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15​
  • ID 29317 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.19​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom