Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Provoking + Making Fun of Disabilities | ID 62661 (Falcon Crime Family Leader)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
3:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G__Pz4gF6XU

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
This guy was making fun of deaf people by mocking how they sound

Not cool. Many people who play GRANDRP are deaf/partial deaf and decide to communicate through the text chats.

Its funny how he mocks them at 1:20 and directly after you see all of his families voices activate laughing.. Clearly implicit in the mockary.

Bader Alshahm

Player
Player
Man you just want to get Falcon Crime leader in trouble for anything this is nothing about making fun of disabled people Falcon crime leader is a very respectful guy. So stop running to forums for no absolute reason.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Man you just want to get Falcon Crime leader in trouble for anything this is nothing about making fun of disabled people Falcon crime leader is a very respectful guy. So stop running to forums for no absolute reason.
"Very respectful guy" constantly harassing us calling us racist things / homophobic things / making fun of disabilities

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Making fun of peoples disabilities is OOC insulting. You are in falcon crime? Must be. Because you are defending this racist man
FYI I’m not in falcon crime family and I’m not taking anyone side here just giving my opinion.

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
"Very respectful guy" constantly harassing us calling us racist things / homophobic things / making fun of disabilities
Says the Ops Family leader doing amoral acts on a dead body what a great example u lead by for ur family members
so im just gonna leave this here:

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Making fun of peoples disabilities is OOC insulting. You are in falcon crime? Must be. Because you are defending this racist man
You must also be racist too since u have a thread for it
''DAMN I GUESS UR A RACIST TOO THREAD TO PROVE IT''
Racism Thread Approved:

MAKING FUN OF MUSLINS AND DANCING ON DEAD BODYS AND YOU KNOW THATS VERY DISREPECTFUL
THATS JUST SO WRONG

Last edited:

John Ruiz

Player
Player
Hey there! I have a question why are you calling for back-up when off duty pretty sure you cant do that. Second of all where in the video is he being racist and making fun of disabilities?

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
You must also be racist too since u have a thread for it
''DAMN I GUESS UR A RACIST TOO THREAD TO PROVE IT''
Racism Thread Approved:

MAKING FUN OF MUSLINS AND DANCING ON DEAD BODYS AND YOU KNOW THATS VERY DISREPECTFUL
THATS JUST SO WRONG
I like how you link a clip of me doing literally nothing during purge..
And the racist clip, if the clip was still around you'd see that I simply was replying to a guy who screamed ala-akbar with "asalamalakum" which means hello in arabic. I got clapped because they thought I was with him.. nice try.

You're so petty, trying to always flip the script.. remember YOU ARE RACIST

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

Not cool. Many people who play GRANDRP are deaf/partial deaf and decide to communicate through the text chats.

Its funny how he mocks them at 1:20 and directly after you see all of his families voices activate laughing.. Clearly implicit in the mockary.
Are you not supposed to use the LEO CHAT unless u are on Duty? Cause u where not on duty and ur are not allowed to use the chat if not on duty.. But u can clearly see u using it to call for help...

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player

Why are you not blacklisted yet?:unsure:

Big stan

Player
Player
I like how you link a clip of me doing literally nothing during purge..
And the racist clip, if the clip was still around you'd see that I simply was replying to a guy who screamed ala-akbar with "asalamalakum" which means hello in arabic. I got clapped because they thought I was with him.. nice try.

You're so petty, trying to always flip the script.. remember YOU ARE RACIST
Admins this is plain sight ooc insults i don't why the admins haven't blocked this guy permanently yet he is literally saying things that he shouldn't say , he literally doesn't care about roleplay he is an idiot who has some issues and he should not be allowed on this server.

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Mr. Dizzle/Chicky,
Doesn’t it seem strang that it’s only u who has multiple forum reports toward me and Mayb a friend or family member of urs too.. But other than that no one.. There is no one else is reporting me other than u..

Why is that? Hmmm u just keep turning this into harassment at this point in IC and OOC..

Is there something deeper behind all ur reports toward me?
Honestly this is provoking me in OOC now..

So u started provoking me in city.. And now u provoking me by constantly trying to fish for something to report me on..

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Admins this is plain sight ooc insults i don't why the admins haven't blocked this guy permanently yet he is literally saying things that he shouldn't say , he literally doesn't care about roleplay he is an idiot who has some issues and he should not be allowed on this server.
??? This was already dealt with. Your leader is bringing up OLD REPORTS THAT ARE NOT APART OF THE SITUATION. You are off-topic trying to flip the script because you guys keep getting in trouble

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Mr. Dizzle/Chicky,
Doesn’t it seem strang that it’s only u who has multiple forum reports toward me and Mayb a friend or family member of urs too.. But other than that no one.. There is no one else is reporting me other than u..

Why is that? Hmmm u just keep turning this into harassment at this point in IC and OOC..

Is there something deeper behind all ur reports toward me?
Honestly this is provoking me in OOC now..

So u started provoking me in city.. And now u provoking me by constantly trying to fish for something to report me on..
No fishing needed. You bring this upon yourself

Big stan

Player
Player
??? This was already dealt with. Your leader is bringing up OLD REPORTS THAT ARE NOT APART OF THE SITUATION. You are off-topic trying to flip the script because you guys keep getting in troubl
Everyone knows what a type of person you are enjoy doing what u r doing 🤣

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
??? This was already dealt with. Your leader is bringing up OLD REPORTS THAT ARE NOT APART OF THE SITUATION. You are off-topic trying to flip the script because you guys keep getting in trouble
Just like calling me a racist even though I’m not and u have a racist thread also.. looks who’s talking about off topic stuff chicky boo

Approved - Racism | ID 67807

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom