Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ragner Rain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
8:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2dU4HsrJxdo

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
Dear Admin ,
you can clearly see in the pov , there is everything .
I am accepting that I was doing meta gaming sorry for that

Oziw

Player
Player
Occ is a situation and I have it before the video. At first they come as civilians and then they wear their clothes, we called the admin there and told me to move on to the admin role here is the record.
here is the part where the admin comes from and continue after he leaves rp

After this happened, we talked to the admin and solved the case and I continued with role play.If there is an error, the admin said, open a forum and I continued my rp by doing fearrp.

this is the beginning of the event and i waited to tell this to the admin so I don't see fit to receive warnings

Last edited:

Oziw

Player
Player
organization members are all doing the meta gaming you see and I want them to get organization alert

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
organization members are all doing the meta gaming you see and I want them to get organization alert
he told that if u have problem put your pov in forums so thats why i posted it here , let them judge it

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
“ I want them to recieve a org warning ”
Who the fuck are you to tell this you are not an admin so stfu let them come and judge.

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
Dear Admin,

That guy got punishment in other thread for same reason , so now it's fine by my side i want to close this thread now if it is possible , Thank you very much .

Oziw

Player
Player
You got punishment 😂 sad buddy now eat Jail's rice . Some one tell this 100k if one guy is doing meta gaming it's not lead a org warning it's only 180mins mute , fucking dumb 100k id
why are you talking so much? And you say that the admin has decided. I guess your talk.id number is so low but you don't know you shouldn't pick up people when you have a gun .You have not registered and played the game before. and you find it cool ? this cringe bro dont cry lol

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
why are you talking so much? And you say that the admin has decided. I guess your talk.id number is so low but you don't know you shouldn't pick up people when you have a gun .You have not registered and played the game before. and you find it cool ? this cringe bro dont cry lol
Everyone knows who is barking here buddy , why are you talking now you got your punishment have some Shame retard and you are still barking bruh , this thing describe that you are a 100k xD read the rules again and go to hotel home ghetto is not for kids , first you get smoked by me after that you was doing fear rp & mixing , putting guns inside the trunk , shit talking and now you wanna be cool - that describes you are a 100k xD , if you want 50k back come to me i will give you 1m + some good clothes also 100k broke shit

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player

Dear Admin,

That guy got punishment in other thread for same reason , so now it's fine by my side i want to close this thread now if it is possible , Thank you very much .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom