Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LiL Oziw
Suspect ID
47201 7749
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
08-01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ezqi2DxFI

smileysingh

Player
Player
Trash and he said me leave the game uninstall ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bro I think u need to uninstall

Ismael Lion

Dรผzenimizi Bozup Kovdular BaลŸarฤฑlar. Respectful.
Player
Mixing *I am pov I am Pov* /FearRP *Okey Calldi god caldi god* /Metagaming *pavyonun ordayim blood hq varmadan* enjoy warning my man.

Sergio Spanking

Life is a race so be racist !!
Player
Mixing *I am pov I am Pov* /FearRP *Okey Calldi god caldi god* /Metagaming *pavyonun ordayim blood hq varmadan* enjoy warning my man.
Today I was wondering how dumb a person can be until I saw this comment. If you are not aware of all the rules, why do you speak man. There is no need to tell everyone how dumb are you.

Ismael Lion

Dรผzenimizi Bozup Kovdular BaลŸarฤฑlar. Respectful.
Player
Today I was wondering how dumb a person can be until I saw this comment. If you are not aware of all the rules, why do you speak man. There is no need to tell everyone how dumb are you.
I've put all the conversations in the video here. thank you for writing this to the person in the video.

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
7749 is not racist he is multi cultural i know him in real life dont worry this is not racism this is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom