Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Nightmare
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cO3FAPy0ZcY

Michael Ross

Player
Player
accidentally pulled out my weapon in greenzone, before i could put it away i was hit by a car, cop immediately arrests me without checking if its legal or illegal and drives me to jail recklessly, refuses to allow me to speak to my personal lawyer does not even offer me one phone call, my guns were legal and he did not check at all, and i was not overcarrying as i only had one weapon on me and 33 shotgun ammo on me complete abuse of power and this keeps happening with police/fib. The reason i put mg i been constantly harassed by lspd/fib

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
Having a gun out is Brandishing of a firearm which i can arrest you for either way

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
accidentally pulled out my weapon in greenzone, before i could put it away i was hit by a car, cop immediately arrests me without checking if its legal or illegal and drives me to jail recklessly, refuses to allow me to speak to my personal lawyer does not even offer me one phone call, my guns were legal and he did not check at all, and i was not overcarrying as i only had one weapon on me and 33 shotgun ammo on me complete abuse of power and this keeps happening with police/fib. The reason i put mg i been constantly harassed by lspd/fib
Refuses to let you speak to a lawyer? you never spoke one word. + i read you your writes and stated you cant have a lawyer at the moment as their aren't any

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Brandishing - Failure to comply - Preventing leo from doing his work - Jay walking in the middle of the street then when he gets run over he proceeds to cry , i suggest you stop provoking leos with your ex-gov lmao

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
Show your full POV you had 50+ ammo plus i later found out you didnt have a gun license.

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
BRO THIS IS NOT OOC, All this was ic and you could sue them icly,

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You have a gun in your hand and you are pointing it at a cop, thats a valid reason​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom