Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
14:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YabXrnM0aIY

mustafa ctn

Player
Player
hi, the police killed me for no reason while I was walking around the city. He picked me up and let me go. He killed me again when I got in my car. On top of that, I was in the green zone. I fell out of the game and woke up in jail while he was picking me up again.
If she has a defense, let her post a video.

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
ID 29227 Upload POV of you giving multiple demands to ID 153778
You have 6 hours to do so

Xpoler

Player
Player
The FIB agents bodycam was corrupt yesterday, he is trying to get the POV of another agents who heard and saw the incident, but why did you cut the video, show full clip of where u actually met them and where he gave demands. ***ADMIN PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY*** , FIB is a very elite and requires experience at other orgs before joining in, a agent would not just go out there and RDM for no reason, you can even see the agents telling him he told him to leave many times, you gotta think about it admin he wont RDM as a agent for no reason. This guy needs to show full clip or second video, bc its clear that he cut it.

Markmajor

Player
Player
can you please post a full pov of the situation instead of cutting it bro **full situation** please

ScarfaceHashmi

Player
Player
Please Provide a full POV of the situation from 14:00 Instead of going to a diff area and starting the POV and then going back to the same Location to show that you did not do nothing and he Rdm you

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
requesting POV of LSPD Officer ID 82503 to understand the full situation at hand, due to the fact that the thread poster seems to have posted longer evidence then removed it later on.

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
requesting POV of LSPD Officer ID 82503 to understand the full situation at hand, due to the fact that the thread poster seems to have posted longer evidence then removed it later on.
As this was 2 days ago i do not have bodycam of this anymore, However if the reporter doesnt show a longer pov i think you should reject this as he deleted the full pov which clearly shows more evidence that 29227 didn't RDM you

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
Please Provide a full POV of the situation from 14:00 Instead of going to a diff area and starting the POV and then going back to the same Location to show that you did not do nothing and he Rdm you
Fr and isn't it weird how he's going really slow to make the pov longer to meet the rules of making a complaint

Markmajor

Player
Player
i mean ill probs get the warning since i cant get bodycam but its clear to see the clip wasnt the full situation aka its a cut clip this shouldnt even be accepted as it doesnt show full situation

Last edited:

Markmajor

Player
Player
The FIB agents bodycam was corrupt yesterday, he is trying to get the POV of another agents who heard and saw the incident, but why did you cut the video, show full clip of where u actually met them and where he gave demands. ***ADMIN PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY*** , FIB is a very elite and requires experience at other orgs before joining in, a agent would not just go out there and RDM for no reason, you can even see the agents telling him he told him to leave many times, you gotta think about it admin he wont RDM as a agent for no reason. This guy needs to show full clip or second video, bc its clear that he cut it.

Markmajor

Player
Player
if a god sees this please just request the full bodycam of the reporter 10min clip or whatever you will see demands were given

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report
ID 29227 will receive a punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom