Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved VDM, GEN 6.15, 6.13, 6.4 | 4586, 66660, 44670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seko Amg
Suspect ID
4586, 66660, 44670
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
17:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IsIlzWotRKI

Seko Amg

Player
Player
I try to patch somebody up, 4568 VDMed me first, then they stepped out and are shooting on us WITHOUT any RP.
After they finished us.
66660 is part of a legal org, please check it.

Last edited:

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
I try to patch somebody up, 4568 VDMed me first, then they stepped out and are shooting on us WITHOUT any RP.
After they finished us.
Fix your grammar and hit the arena.

Last edited:

rik

Player
Player
Youre gonna need a longer Bodycam footage for a complaint, you were parked in my driveway which I was trying to drive inside and press F, sadly you were arresting someone at the entrance, blocking me from getting inside the house and had that outcome.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
If there is need for a longer clip I can provide a POV of 3 hours if a admin calls for it, no problem but stop lying.

rik

Player
Player
After they finished us.

You're already doing the RP by placing someone in cuffs in a family house. ALl I did was pull up trying to park the vehicle twice but couldnt since the way was blocked, saw a family member being arrested, shot. If I see a cop arresting my family should I say "hey pls cop dont arrest him" or "hey hands up" in the city like you would comply LOL thats crazy.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
Are you kidding us? You obviously VDMed me! you drive into us so I cant patch your friend up, and then you roll back and drive into me. This is not RP if you are ramming inside cops, step out and start to shoot.

rik

Player
Player
My G, why would I VDM to stop you from patching up my friend if not by mistake? lol Also, why would I VDM if I had advantage in that situation? Jus chill out. Other than that, after I realized what was going on with you arresting the dude, I did what you just said I should do, stepped out and shot. Thats it.
Also this complaint isnt filled correctly.

rik

Player
Player
You trying so hard and still aint nothing, small frie ass boy 5 terms org hoping and aint hc on shit lol
Waiting for this to get closed, the cop pulled a gun on me soon as I got out of the vehicle anyway. You keep roaming around the family house hoping to engange in RP and get shot to snitch and say you doing any crap Intelligence work, snitch ass roach. So thats what you gonna get, no matter what the outcome is we gonna keep killing you. Pull up act tought and get smoked like a blueberry pack, thats our block, deal with it or get shot boy.

nergaard2k

Player
Player
there is no such rule
and if the admins find it insufficient, they inform
also i see in the clip the officer to the right is breaking Gen.6.15
pulls out a gun immediatly and does not engage in RP!
and i see no Gen.6.13 being Broken!

AND

66660 already had a punishment in form of a warn for 6.4 so thats irrelevant in this report!

Tezo

Player
Player
You trying so hard and still aint nothing, small frie ass boy 5 terms org hoping and aint hc on shit lol
Waiting for this to get closed, the cop pulled a gun on me soon as I got out of the vehicle anyway. You keep roaming around the family house hoping to engange in RP and get shot to snitch and say you doing any crap Intelligence work, snitch ass roach. So thats what you gonna get, no matter what the outcome is we gonna keep killing you. Pull up act tought and get smoked like a blueberry pack, thats our block, deal with it or get shot boy.
dont cry pls

Tezo

Player
Player
also i see in the clip the officer to the right is breaking Gen.6.15
pulls out a gun immediatly and does not engage in RP!
and i see no Gen.6.13 being Broken!

AND

66660 already had a punishment in form of a warn for 6.4 so thats irrelevant in this report!

it's okay for you to VDM and kill someone, right?
sorry you are right
I should have guessed you'd cry this much

rik

Player
Player
you over here snitching im just talkin shit you a forum warrior, pull up so I can smoke your brain out of your head, you empty headed slutt lol

Tezo

Player
Player
you over here snitching im just talkin shit you a forum warrior, pull up so I can smoke your brain out of your head, you empty headed slutt lol
ahahhaha oke oke i seeee xd

rik

Player
Player
it's okay for you to VDM and kill someone, right?
sorry you are right
I should have guessed you'd cry this much
vdm means youre willing to hit and kill someone, in no moment ive tried that, Already said youre parked in the exact entrace of my driveway, I did not even see you were there untill i tried twice going in there. Dont cry about a simple mistake, youre so Rule Playing that you forgot you shouldve RPed the injury but instead tried pullin a gun out of rage and not ready for the stress that being a cop can bring, got shot, died and came to the forum trying to find a way to blame someone else for your mistake. I will get your baby bottle with your brain remedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom