Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elson_Spade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 5, 2022
Time of violation
5:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nar0LMooPQg

Elson Kitamura

Player
Player
We had 4 people in family clothes demand him to stop, he continued to drive off. When he finally stopped and we killed him, we picked him back up with guns pointed at him. He decided to just ignore RP and run off and then proceeds to kill us.

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
Hahahaha this isnt fear rp because i didnt fear for my life, I killed you all because youre all dog shit and I knew I could take all 5 of you, youre all shitters By the way it was 5 because there was some headless chicken shooting at me after lol.. Embarrassing

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Hahahaha this isnt fear rp because i didnt fear for my life, I killed you all because youre all dog shit and I knew I could take all 5 of you, youre all shitters By the way it was 5 because there was some headless chicken shooting at me after lol.. Embarrassing
Bro you talking trash look at yourself probably you got nothing to do UB driving in a rental car i can clearly see they were pointing gun at you and u started running like a pig you broke rp rules and now talking shit on forms you need to get punished

Elson Kitamura

Player
Player
It should have also been Fear RP. You being OOCly not scared has nothing to do with being ICly scared. The GrandRP rules state you HAVE to be scared when 3 guns are pointed at you. It doesn't matter whether you're actually scared or not. You HAVE to be Icly following demands and fearing for your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom