Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Power gaming (by FIB) | ID 15376 and 9523

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pandu Penia
Suspect ID
15376 and 9523
Date of violation
Jun 1, 2021
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FlHgrFNIWnY

Proxxxa

Player
Player
I'm gonna explain from the starting. I was about to go on a family raid and suddenly my game crashed. Took me a few minutes to get back in and when I did I was going to the front of my house to get in a car but I saw two strangers in the front yard of the house in a car. I asked how can I help them and they got out and started saying "Show me your ID right now". I got shocked and just to be safe told my people on the radio that the cops are the house so that if someone comes he doesn't pull his gun out. I went on to ask him what this was for as it was right to do so. They did no such thing. They just kept screaming "If you don't show me your ID right now we will have to force it out of you". They kept threatening me saying we will have to force it out of you and it really irritated me. I screamed as well trying to explain it doesn't work like this and you cant do this you have no right to do so but again it didn't matter. After a while I was really irritated and I had an event to go to so I just told them that I will show them my ID because I would've put in a complaint afterwards. I tried showing them the ID but it kept showing something I don't remember but I have it all on recording. I kept trying but it didn't work. Eventually I showed them my passport but guess they believed they have all the power in the server. They cuffed me. Put me in their car and eventually put a fine of $3000. That money is nothing to me but it just irritated me so much that FIB can do that without any actual RP or anything. None of that in there was real RP. NO GOVERMENT EMPLOYEE CAN DO THAT JUST ON THE BASIS ON SAYING WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GUY WHO HAS 5 STAR WANTED LEVEL. ITS NOT DONE! I later went to their HQ trying to file a complaint but to my surprise the people who did all that were the ones who showed up. I was very mad so yes I shit talked. I called both of them cuss words and I stand by it. Most of the people would. The lady was the one who came first and then the guy showed up. I kept asking for another higher up employee but idk if they just didn't want to get me to another employee or if there wasn't one at the HQ at that time. I am very pissed from this situation and I want the most severe punishment y'all can give to them. By the looks of it both of them do not have the skills to be a FIB officer and they should pay for it. I had everything on bodycam and I have provided for it below. The ID's of both the players and the Badge Number of the guy is also given. Please assist me on this Power Gaming Act of the FIB.
Oh and also when I went to the HQ with a friend I got to know that they also cuffed my friend for a few seconds for no reason AT ALL!

ID,s :
The guy - 15376
Badge Number - 204

The woman - 9523
-----------------------------
the first link down below is the my bodycam of the whole incident and second link is of my friend getting cuffed in their hq for no reason.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • There was no powergaming in this situation, the FIB were looking for a person and were asking for the ID to identify him. Not showing your ID would be obstruction of justice which is a criminal offense.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom