Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BOT GAMER
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 5, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fkt95JYk9jQ

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
while u are coming to this place every day and raising the flag infront of this people what do expect from us ? sir

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
we gave him a warning and he came every singel time and do the same and start annoying us and he is still new.

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
i told that this guys are good they have nothing to do with the issues in real life and u still holding the Palestine flag infront of them cuz they are from other country that is not allowed in the game sir

DRCARROT

Blocked
Blocked
i told that this guys are good they have nothing to do with the issues in real life and u still holding the Palestine flag infront of them cuz they are from other country that is not allowed in the game sir
I raise the flag far from them and not in their land

DRCARROT

Blocked
Blocked
And I raise the flag to me, everyone, not only them, is their problem

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
imagine couple of people came to ur house raising the flag that u dont like infron of u what will u do ?

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
according to the rules of Fourm u should have ur mic on, what if u was saying something that is not allowed to say, so who is gonna analyse the situation gonna need a full and clear video to understand what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom