Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal | Mujo Mustafic (For curator of project)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Reyli
Administrators nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Date
May 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exaPPgQfCvs

Tony Mutni

Player
Player
Hello dear Mujo Mustafic I'm Night Akumu ( Mustafa Reyli ) ID: 18905 on Grand RP RS#1.
I write this appeal on Tony Mutni 20088 grand forum account, becouse I got perma banned IC and OOC.
I myself got banned for this: Reviewed - mustafa
I apologise in behalf of my words and i admit i should't done what i did.
I had health problems OOC and i got mad and i was holding rage in myself and i let it all out and done something that i regret till this day...
I realy apologise for words that i said and I would like to have a second chance if is that even posible, for me playing Grand RP on RS#1 server is a way to escape reality, say no to drugs, say yes to Grand RP.
So this is massage to all admins that I insulted, im realy sorry for insulting you guys i made a huge mistake and i hope you guys will forgive me and give me second chance to play with my friends on Grand RP RS#1 server.
I was good shooter and i would like to have a chance to play turfs again with my friends Kole,Mata and Hindu, and to play family events, to roleplay with random dudes on streets of grand, to meet new people and introduce them to this beautiful city.
#FREENIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom