Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bob Gravitas
Administrators nickname
Adham Dark
Date
Jul 4, 2022
Time
04:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ar06O8Ph-E8

Bob_Gravitas

Player
Player
Good Morning,

I’m writing this to appeal my 3 day ban to 1 day ban. I understand I broke the rules in asking for the key set and I see this now. It is my responsibility to know the rules and I failed in this. This is my first offense and I ask that I do get banned for the rule break, but have one day for this as I need to help my family and attend purge night. I do apologize as I thought all illegal items could be robbed. I now understand and have learned my lesson.

Also, we sent reply of the video in this thread of the accused offender in his fail rp, fear rp, and weapons wipe in trunk before his family recalled the car. The admins must have missed this reply in the thread from here - Approved - Fail rp Meta game and 3.2 | 133833 145318 162957 . Notice in the video we told him to comply and he ran to his car with guns pointed at him. He clearly broke multiple rules and went about unpunished in this situation. He deserves multiple punishments for this

Juice Cartier

Jay
Player
I agree… I don’t mind the ban I received and in no way am looking for a ban reversal.. I just want it to be a fair situation… we did everything right in the rules besides the fact we took his key set… but we gave him demands to run the other way and he didn’t comply and even after giving him ample time to turn around he didn’t…

Not sure why he reported us when he broke way more rules than we did…

So I ask if we could please get this looked over and make sure both parties get the proper punishment.

Bader Alshahm

Player
Player
Honestly this rule is too extreme for asking him to drop the key set I mean the max punishment he should get is 120 minute demorgan and the return of the item. I think this should be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom