Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freddie Honest
Administrators nickname
Andy_Pluxury
Date
Jul 6, 2022
Time
20:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r23joIc_VM

GaJiNi

Player
Player
It is unacceptable for the admins to accept the statement made on the forum named Approved - RDM - 171542 dated 05.07.2022 and which is clearly false. In a moment when we are poisoned by the Casanova Cartel family, I give a warning at the door of my family house to leave the area, make RP and count backwards from 5. My expressions are clear in the video. But false statements are accepted. This made me very sad. As they say, it is clearly evident in the video I said for 5 seconds, not 3 seconds. I request the admins to reconsider this penalty. I did not do RDM in the city on the way, my warning for them to get away from my family home is very clear and clear in the video posted.

GaJiNi

Player
Player
These ids are the ids of the Casanova Cartel family members. 64017-115963-70880-28918-175052-108323, on the other hand, are toxic movements made before leaving the house and giving a warning. It is very clearly evident. Please do what is necessary. They come to our family house and try to poison us and give our family a warning. Please do not allow this. They act out of role and alienate us from the game.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
These ids are the ids of the Casanova Cartel family members. 64017-115963-70880-28918-175052-108323, on the other hand, are toxic movements made before leaving the house and giving a warning. It is very clearly evident. Please do what is necessary. They come to our family house and try to poison us and give our family a warning. Please do not allow this. They act out of role and alienate us from the game.
Remember when you all sat outside our house on out roof?
Also we just finished raiding u guys so we were near ur house (still on government road)

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You can't give nonRP demands in public places like a road.

Your punishment is correct.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom