Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nesa_Wbear
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz_Obama
Date
Jul 6, 2022
Time
4:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ObnPYiW

Nesa Wbear

Player
Player
I was the admin of the Grand RS server. After about a month, a problem occurred and I was removed from the position of admin. I was left with Admin clothes, which was not a problem because after that situation I deleted Gta and grand launcher. And after 3 days later, Ivkezz Obama sent a DM saying: "Pošalji mi admin odjecu na ID 3309 (Pošta)"-"Send me admin clothes to ID 3309 (Mail)".I answered him: "E brate nzm da li ja to jos imam odustao sam od igranja pa sam izbrisao i Grand i GTA"-"I don't know if I still have it, I gave up playing, so I deleted both Grand and GTA", and he said "Ok kad udjes posalji"-"Ok, when you get in, send it".With this message, he agreed that when I log in, I will send him clothes. Since I didn't log in for 4 days, I couldn't send the clothes , but he agreed when I log in to send it to him then. Today I get a DM from a man asking me why I was banned. I thought he was joking, but when I logged in I saw that I was banned.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. My demands to ban people who didn't return admin clothes​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom