Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Information :

1. Lefteris
2. 26
3. GMT +3
4. 4-8 hours
5. Leb#7777
6. Leb Wins
7. 38770

Additional information :

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

- After 3 succesful terms as Ballas Leader i think it's the time to make the next step and make Bloods the gang that supposed to be.

- Having a long criminal experience made me think that it is time for me to take the lead of the gang and become the right example for each member. I want to improve the quality of RP and eliminate toxicity. I will show events and how the server works to new members.

- As we all know gangs lacking on activities nowdays and they just focus on turfs, so i want this to be changed with the support of my community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I'm already known for my RP abilities i put into the crime community back in the days.
Such as conversations and meetings between gang leaders as well as high-command executives can lay the groundwork for a more well-established RP scenario. Every gang has to prove that apart from the kill on sight and the toxicity between them, it can really show who has the upper hand from the individual quality that it externalizes each of its members. All this having as an example a suitable leader.

David Barnes

Player
Player
+ Please give someone that knows what he is doing leader again instead of a random person that doesn't have any gang experience and just joined the server. Leb has already done 3 terms and never fucked up at all. He is a great leader that will actually make the ghetto and the gang roleplay a lot more fun again!

Kenjin Takeda

Player
Player
I dont know your name per say, but ive been a blood all my life. It would be nice to see a new leader, to value our code and discipline.

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Information :

1. Lefteris
2. 26
3. GMT +3
4. 4-8 hours
5. Leb#7777
6. Leb Wins
7. 38770

Additional information :

1. Leader of Bloods

- After 3 succesful terms as Ballas Leader i think it's the time to make the next step and make Bloods the gang that supposed to be.

- Having a long criminal experience made me think that it is time for me to take the lead of the gang and become the right example for each member. I want to improve the quality of RP and eliminate toxicity. I will show events and how the server works to new members.

- As we all know gangs lacking on activities nowdays and they just focus on turfs, so i want this to be changed with the support of my community.

I'm already known for my RP abilities i put into the crime community back in the days.
Such as conversations and meetings between gang leaders as well as high-command executives can lay the groundwork for a more well-established RP scenario. Every gang has to prove that apart from the kill on sight and the toxicity between them, it can really show who has the upper hand from the individual quality that it externalizes each of its members. All this having as an example a suitable leader.

Grand Rp's best gang leader, anyone who claims otherwise doesn't know him/her

BIG ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ BIG

Sue

Player
Player
Information :

1. Lefteris
2. 26
3. GMT +3
4. 4-8 hours
5. Leb#7777
6. Leb Wins
7. 38770

Additional information :

1. Leader of Bloods

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom