Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2022
Time of violation
2:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RISZL0gsMdM

vAnimated

Player
Player
This is quite a long pov so I will make a simple and provide timestamps of all rulebreaks for the reviewing admin.
0:00 - 2:15 1Arresting ID: 19975 IC Reason - Wearing LEO Gear

2:20 ID: 1795 Approaching my 10-15 (suspect in custody) and after failure to comply with my demand to leave was arrested

3:35 ID: 1795 Provoking by saying "Suck my dick bitch watch what im going to do to you cunt im going to send you on a long vacation i know you've been there before" clearly MG by the way he has no IC reason to know of any vacations I have known without even knowing my name at least ICly.

5:25 I did run over ID: 662 accidentally but will happily take VDM if an admin sees fit to do so. The little bit of off roading I did approaching the doc was given with permission from Rebel Smith as shown in the following screenshot that "little" off roading with the Tesla Cyber Truck is okay

5:34 ID: 7765 & 22233 Giving Non-RP demands in GZ later claiming that I "escaped into GZ" when the demands were only given after I was already inside of the GZ considering the parking lot of DOC is also a GZ and then ID: 1795 saying "shoot this mf er" Which is inciting them to break Greenzone rule.

7:25 He starts getting mad saying that I wasnt providing him with a lawyer even though I offered him one from the moment we left beach market

8:35 Calling me a "motherfucker" in admin situation knowing it is a rulebreak and with 0 regard for the rules of the server.

8:55 While im talking ID 1795 says "you walk around and ABUSE your power Bitch"

9:35 Ear raping in admin situation while I was trying to explain to the admins the entire situation to confirm if whether or not I did any wrongdoing.

12:30 deceiving admins by not giving correct info about what he really did in the situation and then claims I cuffed him in 3 seconds

13:25 ID: 7765 ooc insult

14:12 ID: 7765 Calling me "vAnimated in IC chat which is my name on YouTube... While I just happened to be streaming during this entire situation but my name ICly is Vee Venetia and yet he is ICly during an admin situaiton calling me by my name on youtube... How did these guys know their boy was getting arrested in the first place and just so happened to be already waiting at the doc for us to get there when none of them were at the beach market during the arrest? Can I get a pov request please cause this is either stream sniping or metagaming.

14:20 ID: 1795 Claims hes asking for a lawyer even though the entire time I was making attempts to provide him with one and there was one standing there the entire time who made his presence known.

14:32 ID: 1795 Calls me delusional, once again, another ooc insult since admins are there with tags on.

15:18 I pop the question regarding how did they know we were coming here in the first place

15:40 ID: 1795 ear raping again in admin situation

16: 23 ID: 1795 Breaks general rule 6.2 by leaving the game to not continue the rp situation

16:40 addressing the stream sniping

17:50 ID: 7765 Says "tell me who the fuck are you" but prior to this called me by my YouTube name and not my IC name Vee Venetia.

18:13 ID: 7765 says he was at beach market when his friend was getting arrested but nowhere in the pov of mine does it show his friend anywhere in sight so how did he know?? If he wasnt and doesnt have pov to prove this he is lying to admins.

Before anyone says anything about any non-rp driving as well here is the proof of me being told by Rebel Smith as one of the curators of FIB that a little bit of off roading in the Tesla Cybertruck is fine.
Here is the proof that I was streaming during this entire situation and prior to it was streaming as well:

15:30 ID: 7765 calling me a dumbass yet another ooc insult

Whoever this family is should be punished as an entire family for the Non-RP demands in GZ as well as the stream sniping/metagaming
Would like to request pov from ID: 7765, 22233, 19975, and 1795 if possible.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
also if im requested POV as well, practically, on my end i saw a ton of these guys swarm the parking lot asking the cyber truck to pull over but were on green grass, car rammed some cars and went on to sit at the gate while a admin showed up to tell them they cant be in green grass car ramming

Regaip osman

Player
Player
This is quite a long pov so I will make a simple and provide timestamps of all rulebreaks for the reviewing admin.

2:20 ID: 1795 Approaching my 10-15 (suspect in custody) and after failure to comply with my demand to leave was arrested

3:35 ID: 1795 Provoking by saying "Suck my dick bitch watch what im going to do to you cunt im going to send you on a long vacation i know you've been there before" clearly MG by the way he has no IC reason to know of any vacations I have known without even knowing my name at least ICly.

5:25 I did run over ID: 662 accidentally but will happily take VDM if an admin sees fit to do so. The little bit of off roading I did approaching the doc was given with permission from Rebel Smith as shown in the following screenshot that "little" off roading with the Tesla Cyber Truck is okay

5:34 ID: 7765 & 22233 Giving Non-RP demands in GZ later claiming that I "escaped into GZ" when the demands were only given after I was already inside of the GZ considering the parking lot of DOC is also a GZ and then ID: 1795 saying "shoot this mf er" Which is inciting them to break Greenzone rule.

7:25 He starts getting mad saying that I wasnt providing him with a lawyer even though I offered him one from the moment we left beach market

8:35 Calling me a "motherfucker" in admin situation knowing it is a rulebreak and with 0 regard for the rules of the server.

9:35 Ear raping in admin situation while I was trying to explain to the admins the entire situation to confirm if whether or not I did any wrongdoing.

12:30 deceiving admins by not giving correct info about what he really did in the situation and then claims I cuffed him in 3 seconds

14:12 ID: 7765 Calling me "vAnimated in IC chat which is my name on YouTube... While I just happened to be streaming during this entire situation but my name ICly is Vee Venetia and yet he is ICly during an admin situaiton calling me by my name on youtube... How did these guys know their boy was getting arrested in the first place and just so happened to be already waiting at the doc for us to get there when none of them were at the beach market during the arrest? Can I get a pov request please cause this is either stream sniping or metagaming.

14:20 ID: 1795 Claims hes asking for a lawyer even though the entire time I was making attempts to provide him with one and there was one standing there the entire time who made his presence known.

14:32 ID: 1795 Calls me delusional, once again, another ooc insult since admins are there with tags on.

15:18 I pop the question regarding how did they know we were coming here in the first place

16: 23 ID: 1795 Breaks general rule 6.2 by leaving the game to not continue the rp situation

17:50 ID: 7765 Says "tell me who the fuck are you" but prior to this called me by my YouTube name and not my IC name Vee Venetia.

18:13 ID: 7765 says he was at beach market when his friend was getting arrested but nowhere in the pov of mine does it show his friend anywhere in sight so how did he know?? If he wasnt and doesnt have pov to prove this he is lying to admins.

Before anyone says anything about any non-rp driving as well here is the proof of me being told by Rebel Smith as one of the curators of FIB that a little bit of off roading in the Tesla Cybertruck is fine.
Here is the proof that I was streaming during this entire situation and prior to it was streaming as well:

Whoever this family is should be punished as an entire family for the Non-RP demands in GZ as well as the stream sniping/metagaming
Admins told me to stop doing that,And you hear this why u open forum for me 3 admin was here and they didnt give me punishment cause they know ur big problem and ur wrong.

Regaip osman

Player
Player

BRO I NEVER SEE UR Stream and why i should snipe ur stream and how u want pov request from us if we snipe ur stream we can kill you in vagos ghetto i was opened beach market shop and i cant see my friend im near vagos hq market and i see ur cybertruck after this i want to take my friend for hotel take over event dont be cringe bro i check ur youtube acc u have 100 viewers and im not in 100 trust me. LAST ONE FIRST 10 SEC IN UR POV U TOOK MY FRIEND RANDOMLY WITHOUT DEMAND AFTER THIS HE TRY TO MOVE BUT U GRAB UR BODY ARM U CANT DO THIS TO THIS IS A POWERGAMING. SECONDLY ID:1795 DONT HAVE ANY GUN OR SOMETHING WHY U TAKE HIM ? WHAT IS UR RP 'U NEED TO BACK UP' U GUYS IN GREEN ZONE AND HE DONT HAVE ANY SHIT WHAT CAN HE DO FOR KILL YOU, NOTHING BUT U TAKE HIM TO WHAT IS UR PROBLEM BRO WHY U FARMING EVERYONE THIS IS NOT STREAM CONTENT AND U ALWAYS PROVOKING UR LAUGHING MAKE ANGRY EVERYONE TRUST ME CAUSE THEY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME U COME CITY FOR UR STREAM AND GIVE ARREST RANDOMLY AND U STEAL 60 MIN EVERYONE AND THIS GUYS MAX 15-16 YO U KNOW THIS IS NOT FAIR IF YOU WANT I CAN SHOW 1000 FORUM FOR YOU U SHOULDNT WORK IN FBI UR DOING SO MUCH RULE BREAK VANIMATED AND UR SAYING YOU SAID THEY TOLD ME MY YOUTUBE NAME WE ARE TALKING OOC IN ADMIN STATION AND U SAID THEY SNIPE MY STREAM I REMEMBER UR VOICE AND ADMINS SAID VANIMATED WHAT YOU WANT TO ME ? UR SO FUCKING CRINGE BRO

I POST UR RANDOM RP FORUM
Approved - General Rule 3.2, 6.19, Metagaming | ID: 12902
Approved - Gen Rule 3.1, 6.2, Mixing, MG, Povoking | ID: 1795 HIS CHANGING CLOTHES U CANT REMEMBER HIM U DONT HAVE BIO IN THIS FORUM

Approved - VDM, Mixing, Metagaming, CL | ID: 7765, 9580, 0000 - U DONT HAVE BIO U CANT GO GHETTO ALONE - UR COMBAT LOG FORUM

Approved - OOC Insult, CL | ID: 7765 RANDOM RP
Approved - Non-RP Demands "Leave or Die 10s" & Powergaming | ID: 3177 Makeup: 14250 HANDS UP U WILL DIE WHAT A REASON FOR DIE WHAT IS THIS RP ? AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY REASON U CANT GIVE DEMAND FOR LEAVE OR DIE U HAVE MORE POV ABOUT U BUT I HAVE IMPORTANT JOB IRL THAN YOU I HOPE U GUYS PERMA BAN HIM IN GAME CAUSE HIS USING MEDIA POWER SO GOOD FAIR PLAY

Screenshot_95.png

Doruk Cimen

Player
Player

Brooo why did u get mad so much lmao just stfu 3 admin was here

Mylo

Player
Player
this
Dammm the forum warrior is back
this Vforumated guy spends more time on the forums then the game :ROFLMAO:
funny this is the guy who went around the city massrule breaking as fib searching peoples trunks taking all their guns and ammo
and he never got blacklisted from FIB hmmm shocking.
hes the best example of a hypocrite

vAnimated

Player
Player
this

this Vforumated guy spends more time on the forums then the game :ROFLMAO:
funny this is the guy who went around the city massrule breaking as fib searching peoples trunks taking all their guns and ammo
and he never got blacklisted from FIB hmmm shocking.
hes the best example of a hypocrite
Funny thing about that is an admin actually told us that we could confiscate from vehicles for personal purposes because the corrupt bio said we can confiscate for personal purposes. Thats why a complaint against the admin was reviewed and accepted. There was no reason to blacklist us for an admin giving us misinformation.

Regaip osman

Player
Player
Funny thing about that is an admin actually told us that we could confiscate from vehicles for personal purposes because the corrupt bio said we can confiscate for personal purposes. Thats why a complaint against the admin was reviewed and accepted. There was no reason to blacklist us for an admin giving us misinformation.
DONT TALK MORE BRO UR SO CRINGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom