Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard King
Administrators nickname
Nick_Rune
Date
Jul 7, 2022
Time
17:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bR2FULwDt-0

Good man

Richard King
Player
As we can see that marabunta was shooting from their HQ in return we had to to save your life so we defended ourself but I did not break any rule, personally I m a good person who enjoys a fair rp without breaking any rule.

I m sure there is a confusion, I accept I shot them but I even made sure that I should not shoot them when they are in side their HQ. I swear I did not shoot anyone who was inside of the HQ, I agree some of them were shooting us and running back into their HQ so they won't die. I killed 3 of them but they were outside their HQ or they 2 cm away from the border line.

Good man

Richard King
Player
And I m fully aware that side walk is also a part of their HQ, I killed them when they were at the road in my POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom