Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tylor Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2022
Time of violation
15:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Fn3k7m1AYmU

tylorquinn

Player
Player
I was in my new Porshe 911 Turbo 2021 going to get insurance for it then the guy goes up against my car and pulls a gun on me. The guy shoots me twice without any RP then I patch up, then tells me to put my hands up not giving me any time to say anything, he shoots me through the window twice killing me as seen in the POV. He starts robbing my vehicle when FIB pulls up. I am alerted by them that its killing in a GZ. I was just pulling out of the car dealership parking lot when this happened. Later, i am picked up my FIB to go on the car robbery search where the suspect was driving up and down mountains to lose the cops which in my opinion along with the FIB officer is Non-RP driving.

tylorquinn

Player
Player
Also, I would like to know is it even legal to rob someone without 2 cars/4 people? He was by himself during this situation.

tylorquinn

Player
Player
I was also only responding to what the FIB officer was saying as well. I was riding with a FIB officer in an FIB vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom