Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hama_chraab
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2022
Time of violation
22:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mcD56Q5_6E0

Boss Error

Player
Player
I never insulted you, stop lying to yourself and to admins please also stop insulting other people mothers it's not good and if you have evidence that I insulted you - you can post it here and now let the admin take the decision
stop Drama please bcs u know pov just for kids :) and if i insulted anyone so that mean i have ban before so long time ;)

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
I never insulted you, stop lying to yourself and to admins please also stop insulting other people mothers it's not good and if you have evidence that I insulted you - you can post it here and now let the admin take the decision
u said to him (na8l) that means he is son of hore and u insults the taxi driver at the start of the clip and talking in discord its meta gaming --stop this shit u look like a 5 years old kid

Negi Ilya

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 343 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 3.2 & 6.15
  • 3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
    When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
    ID 2780
    will receive a punishment for Gen rule 3.2
    3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom