Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyrone Santos
Administrators nickname
Floki vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 7, 2022
Time
18:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/EK2xV6b

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
I am not sure why i was banned for multi accounting i have been previously been banned for it so maybe there was some form of mistake i havent logged into anyone elses account since the ban and only logged into my twink when i am banned. I think there was a misunderstanding as this happened with Kareem miller before where he got me in a call and i explained that i was already banned for it and havent done the same again.

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
Fr you already got banned for this and u didnt log into more then 1 addition account like it says in the rules

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
Here is the proof of me asking alex odd and bobby pluxury if it is alright for me to log into another account to make sure i did not get banned for multi acc again

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You have never been banned before​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
I mean youve never been banned for account sharing or multiaccount. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom