Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NLR , Mercy Killing , Fail RP , Combat Logging | ID : 73872 , 32453 , 19379 , 74001 , 75232 , 35956.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bobby Margiela
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2021
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9qLVUaMM2WE

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
as you can see in all of the Videos these guys break so many Rules in the Comp Event , its not their first time they have done it multiple times breaking every single rule that they can and some of them even carried legal guns of SAHP and Gov which I don't know if they are in a legal or not.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Before I can conclude I need the ID of the person who was mercy killed, and I need the other video that says unavailable made available.

You gave 8 hours to amend these errors.

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Scripts? Do you even know what that means lmaoo it’s skin mods that exist in the server it self too
I get your point sir that are mods but if we apply from influence points only we can see our skins and those who don't have skins that seems a normal revs to us right ?? But this mods which you installed by urself the guys which have normal skin even, in ur eyes they have the skin the luminous ones which gives you an advantage to spot us easily !! Is what my point is nothing else

NairobiSyre

Player
Player
I get your point sir that are mods but if we apply from influence points only we can see our skins and those who don't have skins that seems a normal revs to us right ?? But this mods which you installed by urself the guys which have normal skin even, in ur eyes they have the skin the luminous ones which gives you an advantage to spot us easily !! Is what my point is nothing else
literally does not affect gunplay, everyone wears luminous items anyway

NairobiSyre

Player
Player
Before I can conclude I need the ID of the person who was mercy killed, and I need the other video that says unavailable made available.

You gave 8 hours to amend these errors.
IDs of all those who were mercy killed can be seen in the clip titled "mercy killing (RAVENS)" | Id 54939, 30236, 17910

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
I get your point but its not against the rules of the server and im already wearing enough luminous clothing to shine in the night so they can spot me easily and every one can use skin mods there is nothing against it so you also can download and use them.
plus my man look at the clips there is a lot of rule breaks by these guys that are new to this server and no one put the time to read or teach these guys anything and they are ruining the fun for every one and you worry about skin mods ?!
trust me the skin mods don't help as much as you think on spotting people.

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
so the guy who is driving cant shoot ig in such a small window of time lmao
nah look at the mercy killing clip you can see the driver is getting back in the car after mercy killing he jumped out shot and got back in rq but anyways admin can decide about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom