Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AdamCruz
Suspect ID
21453-21452
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2022
Time of violation
6:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyny9uZs3k

bekosesen

Player
Player
I was on the road with my friends. one person said we were running a race. we weren't doing. After getting out of the car, he accused me and my id:35612 friend of racing and put me in jail. punished us. He talked about illegal racing. we didn't. and gave a 5 star rating. I was fined $70k. my guns, gun license and driver's license are gone

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
there is no pov for the fib to arrest them without clear pov that they where doing a street race it might be car show why its should be street race :unsure::unsure:

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
First of all: IC Issue
Second of all: 48h have passed
Third: So when you're asked what you're doing all lined up on the highway and you guys respond "we're racing", do you actually think im not gonna take action? You legit confessed on bodycam to be organising a street race. Then driving away when told to exit the vehicle is another reason for me to arrest you. Also nice MG, im hearing 6845 different voices but only 1 guy using his radio (for 6mins straight???)

Ahmed Hustle

Player
Player
look from 0;20 seconds in the pov, The cops ask them what are you doing and they say were racing were racing
Also u can clearly hear them speaking to each other not true ingame so yeh nice self report

Last edited:

Kapo Galaxy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
same cop doing arrest without any pov its not the first time he arrested me for atm machine and he left the criminal to run away and I just came out from my shop and told me you are in the wrong place and time lol

Ahmed Hustle

Player
Player
Why would they keep the pov for over 2 days lmao you can clearly hear them saying were street racing. They ask them to get out they decide to not comply and 4/5 people decide to drive away. Also you can clearly hear them metagaming in his povs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom