Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley

Well Known member
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL - Ishan Aditya
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST(GMT + 5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname - Finley Thakur
7. Your ID -

Additional Information
1.Leader of Los Santos Police Department
BTmvvEw.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

~Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than 11 months now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in LSPD under the leaderships of Cash Yip, Gabi Tosca, Eklavya Thakur and Syndra Lovinhood. I have seen several mistake occurring in these terms which made them to disband and destroy respect towards LSPD, I will try to overcome those mistakes. Now I believe in myself that I'm ready enough to lead LSPD and make it most powerful and respected organization in the city. If I become leader of LSPD, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

~First of all I would like to take leadership of LSPD because I have been HC in LSPD for 4 terms. I was Major of Patrol and RTD & I have reached this rank by giving my time and loyalty to this organization and I have worked my way up step by step and got this opportunity.

~I think I would be best choice for LSPD leader due to my experience , I started in Cash yips term from cadet then climbed stairs from PO1 to PO2 then 3 , senior officer , corporal , sergeant ,sergeant 1st class and then Lt. of FTO , Cp. of Patrol , Major of Patrol , Major of RTD . I have experience in other orgs also as HC such 00 Agent in FIB and DA in SAHP and Leader of Vagos.

~I think me as leader can take lead in every event and I will make sure that the people are listening to the calls given on radio. I will be recruiting people from all time zones so that we have active members at all times and we will be attending every events like FZ raid, Store/Gunstore Robbery etc.
maxresdefault.jpg

~Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.
Few names to be mentioned: Assistant Chief John Marshal , Major of RTD Waseem Meeran , Head of detectives steve haines , Head of SRU Kelvin Storm and many more.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization , which are listed below:

3.1 Rankings

~As we can see ranking is a mess from few terms to fix those I have a special ranking system according to IC Police department such like Chief , Deputy ,
Assistant , Major/Commander, Captain , Lieutenant , Supervisor.

3.2 Towing and Activity
~In my term we would be focusing on towing and giving fines. Another thing we would make sure is that no one stays at HQ unless he or she is a training officer else all of them should patrol duo in the city and triple on highway. If they dont have any patrner to patrol they have to Tow and If any HC sees any officer standing in HQ and doing nothing they would be issued strikes.
aeb3ce-20160914174645_1.jpg

3.3 Public Relations
~In my term we would be working hand to hand with citizens and answering their question in every press release which would be happen on every Wednesday and Sunday and if they want to suggest anything to PD they can send into LSPD emails.
DSE4jC4VoAAc88y.jpg

3.4 Special Divisions
~We would be having special divisions such like NSG and they would be similar to SRU but they would be one of the elite commandos which would be having better aim , better situation analytics sense and much more. They wont be a division but would be a small groups divided in 5 whose work is to counter terrorism and protect HCs and VVIPs.
b50e13-8.jpg
3.5 Departments
~In my term we would be having some departments like RTD,SRU,IIB,IA and Patrol division. They would be having their separate jobs like RTD would be handling recruitment and training, SRU is tasked with traffic enforcement, fugitive apprehension, and direct tactical responses when the situation calls for it , IIB plays a critical role in protecting clean sport they would gather insights, intelligence and information, and follow a rigorous investigative approach ,Patrol division would be a Independent division which will have dispatch , tow truckers and patrol Officers and IA would be a division that investigate incidents and plausible suspicions of lawbreaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force.

3.6 Bonuses and Promotions
~To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

3.7 PDA & Bodycam
~We would be implementing these 2 things in our training process. /do Connects PDA to LSPD Cloud. as PDA is counted OOC info and to convert it to IC we have to do this else everything we see through PDA is invalid. and for Bodycam I would be implementing strict punishments if anyone is found without Bodycam or without commands like /do,/me etc.

3.8 Patrolling
~I would like to make rp of patrolling in this city more professional and due to that we would be dividing the grand city into some sectors and it would be patrolled by officers of different rank plus we would be implementing Canine Units (K-9) which will make more attention towards the PD and everyone would like to join

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

Yours Truly,
Finley Thakur

Notes:I know I would be declined due to my history but I havent received any punishment in past month and Im really sorry what I did ,I hope I get a chance else its your decision

Barbie Flame

Former Chief of EMS | Barbie Flame
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL - Ishan Aditya
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST(GMT + 5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname - Finley Thakur
7. Your ID -

Additional Information
1.Leader of Los Santos Police Department
BTmvvEw.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

~Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than 11 months now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in LSPD under the leaderships of Cash Yip, Gabi Tosca, Eklavya Thakur and Syndra Lovinhood. I have seen several mistake occurring in these terms which made them to disband and destroy respect towards LSPD, I will try to overcome those mistakes. Now I believe in myself that I'm ready enough to lead LSPD and make it most powerful and respected organization in the city. If I become leader of LSPD, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

~First of all I would like to take leadership of LSPD because I have been HC in LSPD for 4 terms. I was Major of Patrol and RTD & I have reached this rank by giving my time and loyalty to this organization and I have worked my way up step by step and got this opportunity.

~I think I would be best choice for LSPD leader due to my experience , I started in Cash yips term from cadet then climbed stairs from PO1 to PO2 then 3 , senior officer , corporal , sergeant ,sergeant 1st class and then Lt. of FTO , Cp. of Patrol , Major of Patrol , Major of RTD . I have experience in other orgs also as HC such 00 Agent in FIB and DA in SAHP and Leader of Vagos.

~I think me as leader can take lead in every event and I will make sure that the people are listening to the calls given on radio. I will be recruiting people from all time zones so that we have active members at all times and we will be attending every events like FZ raid, Store/Gunstore Robbery etc.
maxresdefault.jpg

~Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.
Few names to be mentioned: Assistant Chief John Marshal , Major of RTD Waseem Meeran , Head of detectives steve haines , Head of SRU Kelvin Storm and many more.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization , which are listed below:

3.1 Rankings

~As we can see ranking is a mess from few terms to fix those I have a special ranking system according to IC Police department such like Chief , Deputy ,
Assistant , Major/Commander, Captain , Lieutenant , Supervisor.

3.2 Towing and Activity
~In my term we would be focusing on towing and giving fines. Another thing we would make sure is that no one stays at HQ unless he or she is a training officer else all of them should patrol duo in the city and triple on highway. If they dont have any patrner to patrol they have to Tow and If any HC sees any officer standing in HQ and doing nothing they would be issued strikes.
aeb3ce-20160914174645_1.jpg

3.3 Public Relations
~In my term we would be working hand to hand with citizens and answering their question in every press release which would be happen on every Wednesday and Sunday and if they want to suggest anything to PD they can send into LSPD emails.
DSE4jC4VoAAc88y.jpg

3.4 Special Divisions
~We would be having special divisions such like NSG and they would be similar to SRU but they would be one of the elite commandos which would be having better aim , better situation analytics sense and much more. They wont be a division but would be a small groups divided in 5 whose work is to counter terrorism and protect HCs and VVIPs.
b50e13-8.jpg
3.5 Departments
~In my term we would be having some departments like RTD,SRU,IIB,IA and Patrol division. They would be having their separate jobs like RTD would be handling recruitment and training, SRU is tasked with traffic enforcement, fugitive apprehension, and direct tactical responses when the situation calls for it , IIB plays a critical role in protecting clean sport they would gather insights, intelligence and information, and follow a rigorous investigative approach ,Patrol division would be a Independent division which will have dispatch , tow truckers and patrol Officers and IA would be a division that investigate incidents and plausible suspicions of lawbreaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force.

3.6 Bonuses and Promotions
~To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

3.7 PDA & Bodycam
~We would be implementing these 2 things in our training process. /do Connects PDA to LSPD Cloud. as PDA is counted OOC info and to convert it to IC we have to do this else everything we see through PDA is invalid. and for Bodycam I would be implementing strict punishments if anyone is found without Bodycam or without commands like /do,/me etc.

3.8 Patrolling
~I would like to make rp of patrolling in this city more professional and due to that we would be dividing the grand city into some sectors and it would be patrolled by officers of different rank plus we would be implementing Canine Units (K-9) which will make more attention towards the PD and everyone would like to join

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

Yours Truly,
Finley Thakur

Notes:I know I would be declined due to my history but I havent received any punishment in past month and Im really sorry what I did ,I hope I get a chance else its your decision
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom