Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dynamo_Carl
Administrators nickname
Arwid_Lee
Date
Jun 2, 2021
Time
5- 5:30
Proofs
Link of the video attached !

Dalyn carl

Player
Player
The scenario was a few gang members were having a fight and i was doing my EMS calls and supposed to reach that situation at that moment, and i hear firing going on and was supposed to leave the situation but accidently my heal button was pressed and i was stuck in that scenario. Meanwhile i was i guess accidently getting shot by those gang members , it was fine i was about to leave the place while i see the admin around and wanted to confront him about what happened while this person throws a lot of attitude as to why i was here without listening to me this guy (Arwid Lee ) goes and silences me for no reason, later when i spoke to him on contact admin page ,he said i told u to keep quiet while on my body cam if u hear there was no such conversation made my him as such!
This is an utterly disrespectful behavior and I wish I don't encounter a situation like this with any admins ever ! The Link of the Bodycam from the admin encounter

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello, Arwid have solved in ur video other case while u came to him and begin to explain your case, even on your video Arwid several times told you to listen him and you have ignored (check ur POV from 35 sec). If you have complains about players we have on forum thread about this, so you should OPEN there complain with POV and not in game to disturb admin while he is sorting other's player case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom