Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby Wolf

Player
Player
I was banned for 30 days because I called an admin "useless". I messaged an admin for some help and 3 of them kept telling me to explain the situation in chat every. I know admins are aware of the cool down and word limit which is simply why I didn't explain it in chat as it would've taken way too long and I didn't want to flood the chat with the constant messages. I am truly sorry for who I offended, that was not my intentions at all. I usually play everyday for hours and I have been in the city for months without having any punishments or anything so I really don't think a 30 day ban is fair but again I do apologise for who I offended.

AlmightySneakyy

Player
Player
if some one else did the same thing and broke multiple rules and got banned for 5 instead of 30 i dont see why she has not been unbanned. This her first ban and also never broke any rules other then this one. I would hope u guys take this into consideration its been 2weeks since her ban

Tay Gucci

Player
Player
This is her first ban i thinks she deserves a reduce or ban remove because she waited for a long time anyway she havent broke any others rules.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
read terms of ban for violation of rules 5.1 5.2 and 5.3
if u had complain about help of admin with ur POV should make post on forum and not to say those words to him
+ in reports you should explain ur issue and admin already will take decision to fly to you and help or if need he could assist via report u back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom