Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Combat Logging/Avoiding RP | ID 47024, 164808, 155400, 83213, 30686, 9221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Laurence Smith
Suspect ID
47024 & more.
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2022
Time of violation
01:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v0iWQhtWSRM

Led

Player
Player
Some dudes decided they wanted some admin jail 🙌
Pull up on scene after global was put out, shots fired, dudes downed, they logged, gg.
P.S sorry about my sound idk why but there is no in game sound (shouldn't matter in this situation) and my mic is on the entire time, will get it fixed.

GOON

Player
Player
plus you need to show the whole situation not just a small part

FettyG

Player
Player
Show the full POV of when playboy starting shooting at. Regards if it was on global. You do not show a video of a single playboy shooting or even having guns out. They all was just chilling at PB house. Yes they combat logged, but you and whoever LEO involved in the video can get punished for Power gaming. Post the video first arriving to the house.

Led

Player
Player
plus you need to show the whole situation not just a small part
You're dead on the floor after a clear shootout and you logoff, hmmmmm.... i wonder what happened

FettyG

Player
Player
You're dead on the floor after a clear shootout and you logoff, hmmmmm.... i wonder what happened
No all I see from what you posted is LEOs running into playboy randomly firing. PG and DM at its finest until proven otherwise.

Led

Player
Player
Special because you are showing a POV of you coming in and shooting at people that are standing still? Then that makes you the class clown,
My fellow officer was shooting so I trust him to make the right call and I back him up, simple as that. Also You guys are so mad I think you need to take a break anyways, this admin punishment will be good for you. Take a break and come back lol. All I heard when I pulled up was you guys screaming to the top of your lungs like little children. I'm kinda glad it wasn't in the video because it was super cringe.

FettyG

Player
Player
So you admit to not have pov of a situation where you randomly came and start shooting at my members? Because your friend didnt make a report, you did. You still need to get punished for dm and PG.

GOON

Player
Player
My fellow officer was shooting so I trust him to make the right call and I back him up, simple as that. Also You guys are so mad I think you need to take a break anyways, this admin punishment will be good for you. Take a break and come back lol. All I heard when I pulled up was you guys screaming to the top of your lungs like little children. I'm kinda glad it wasn't in the video because it was super cringe.
you coming onto our property uninvited and then making a report on forums is cringe

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Doesn't give a green light for others to break rules.

Ryuk Shinigami

Server EN#1
Player
Show the full POV from starting so that we can see if there was even a IC reason to get into the family house and to shoot. If not IC reason, maybe a warrant. No sound in POV, so we won't even know if you guys even gave demands before shooting or not.

You cannot go inside any house and start shooting at them without proper IC reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom