Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Eternal Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2021
Time of violation
16:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fd5Lx6IlBSw

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
So I was going to arena with some of my friends to practice for turfs , ID 41107 shows up and tries to talk trash for no reason whatsoever. Once I say something the guy straight up makes fun of the fact that I'm Indian by attempting to talk in an Indian accent.
It's really annoying that this guy does it every time , I didn't bother to report earlier but it's just become very annoying recently.
If there's a question raised about me being in a discord call , we were just coming back from the last turf which explains it.

Bannable

Player
Player
I dont understand what this report is im from Mumbai, India, however, these past few years ive been in the united states. Sometimes my Indian accent comes out. That is something that is well known about me.

hyp

Player
Player
I dont understand what this report is im from Mumbai, India, however, these past few years ive been in the united states. Sometimes my Indian accent comes out. That is something that is well known about me.
i can confirm this.as my husband ICly and close friend for over 2 years he is not lying

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
yeah , no, stop trying to deceive admins . let them deal with this situation without any offtop.
you're only making it worse for yourself and difficult for admins to take care of the report

Bannable

Player
Player
yeah , no, stop trying to deceive admins . let them deal with this situation without any offtop.
you're only making it worse for yourself and difficult for admins to take care of the report
What are you saying, how are you gonna tell me whether or not im telling the truth. You know nothing about me. Also, how is this offtopic when the report was on me.............anyways stop the back and fourth

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

• ID 41007 will receive a punishment for racism(making fun of accent).

Although this time it'll be a mute for 3 hours,if you continue to do that there will be some serious punishment given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom