Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ash Noor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2021
Time of violation
18:04
Proofs
https://streamable.com/f94i6h

amze

Player
Player
I mean its super clear what happened, he got insta dropped in turfs got mad and said all these bad words! my feelings are hurt admin help.

He legit screamed F word 4 times and insulted my parents like 5 times too. he had no remorse and his punishment should be extremely considered.

Neil

Player
Player
41106 mentioning my sister and that turned me into a wrong side thats why this happened she was in a badstatet nad i just saw red o know that doesnt exclude but still thats all i wanted to say.

amze

Player
Player
You said all these insults before he mentioned your sister, also mentioning icly sisters are not a punishment its, the rule is parent insult.

Bannable

Player
Player
Rule 3.2, parents are not to be mentioned. Your sister (regardless of your beliefs) isnt a parent of yours.

Player
Player
41106 mentioning my sister and that turned me into a wrong side thats why this happened she was in a badstatet nad i just saw red o know that doesnt exclude but still thats all i wanted to say.
the rule clearly states "parents" never knew your sister was your parents.

asked two admins about it and they said it's allowed.

ballas btw guess you can never have a good turf day 😔

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
aUGMYi1.png

10 Things Trainers Wish You Knew About Your Workout | Real Simple

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
I mean its super clear what happened, he got insta dropped in turfs got mad and said all these bad words! my feelings are hurt admin help.

He legit screamed F word 4 times and insulted my parents like 5 times too. he had no remorse and his punishment should be extremely considered.
STOP CRYING

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 6543 will receive a punishment for General 6.10
ID 41106 will receive a punishment for General 6.10
Ballas and Bloods get warnings as requested from Senior Curator of Crime

This kind of behavior will not be tolerated at all​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom