Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smokey Rose
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2022
Time of violation
17:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eSM8PmW4KUc

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
Following up on this thread which apparently needed more POV: Rejected - RDM, NLR - ID 4272 41668

4272 and 41668 are dancing at the party the entire time. We're rammed into the intersection multiple times. I pull a gun out and point it at the car that is ramming us, 4272 and 41668 then kill me at 4:20 in the video, take my gun, get into the car that was originally ramming, and eventually leave after being shot at.

Now we're attacked from the roof while talking with the police. It appears to be 4272 and he is killed at 4:39 in the video. Kill logs can confirm if this was him or not.

4272 returns at 11:38 in the video (less than 15 minutes from his death on the roof), taunts us with his horn and drives away.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Please provide your pov with your voice in it.
I can see you were pointing gun on them but i dont know what you said.
You have 6 hours to do so​

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
Please provide your pov with your voice in it.
I can see you were pointing gun on them but i dont know what you said.
You have 6 hours to do so​

My voice wasn't recorded because I was playing music for the party. You can see on the right of my screen that voice chat is set to toggle for DJing, and people are singing along to music that you can't hear.

I have my geforce recordings set to push to talk, so it won't record my mic when I'm DJing music like that and cause copyright problems with youtube.

I didn't say anything to the person in the car, music was still playing. I just pointed the gun, he drove off, the others shot me. What could I have possibly said to excuse 4272 and 41668 killing me without a demand or countdown in the city?

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Rejected!
I requested because if u giving demands to them, they can shoot you without demand for self defence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom