Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Information
1. Name | Adarsh Pathania
2. Age | 27
3. Time zone | IST (GMT+5.30)
4. Average online per day | 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord | Hokage#0420
6. Your Nickname | Eklavya thakur
7. Your ID | 19883
f7e79012c44e49af0a8f38dbb0d70dc324f3f9a7.png

Additional information

• 1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As you all know me as 12th chief of police , I hereby apply again for the leadership of the LSPD again for the sake of improvement of newly found officers and by giving them the proper training and guidance to make them do the right thing , so that every officer joining or old officers coming back to pd must enjoy and follow the proper rules and regulation implemented by the server and the government
    we all known the main framework of LSPD is to make sure the traffic laws and the response to the emergency call should be maximized as to give proper activity to the organization and to the city of los santos

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization LSPD

i have been the leader of the LSPD for whole 1month and was offered the second term to continue but due to some malfunction i could not take the second term , during my time i gave the city the activity and the quality of the lspd officer that made people respect me and follow me throughout the time ,i gave them reasons to follow me and do the right things which made LSPD one of the best organization in recent times
  • Most court case in terms of the history of LSPD​
  • Activity throughout the different timezone to ensure the functionality​
  • zero warning at the end of my term​
  • good relationship with every organization​
  • FIB AND NG were disbanded and LSPD/SAHP handle the city with most of the LSPD active giving 24+ officers at the events​
  • Respect gained throughout the 7 terms in LSPD
    I had many plans for my second term if I get to become chief again I would changing the ranking system ,sorting out the mess between the ranks , human resource department changes will be focused on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity , internal affair among the organization is to make sure if the officer is right and have evidence he should have all the support we can give him .
    strictness among the divisions and officers , proper assessment of rules and regulation will be the top priority
    on the job training which means once you are freshly out of academy you will be then given certain task to complete in order to get the full officer ranks
    I will prioritize the activity in every event like store robbery , hostage negotiation , stolen vehicle , fz raid ,events ( specified in the event section ).
    it is the responsibility of leader to make sure that his fellow officer are performing well and are up to the task
    choosing right people for right position and assessing them on timely bases so that people should get chance to prove themselves .

I have a vision of making the MRPD a non stop most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actual work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .
    according to my point of view leadership is responsibility , not a power . it is the responsibility one must adhere and continue to make the right decision for the benefits of the pd. Too many leaders get caught up in thinking about power rather than their responsibility to those they lead “You have to show that you know the way, even if you have no idea what to do.”
    I have Earned the trust and respect from not only people of LSPD but from the people in the city .
    You have to enlist followers when you’re in a role at the top, and you’re very dependent on those followers. What you want are people who are inspired, who are committed, who are motivated. It’s your job to instill confidence in them.

3 Your advice for improving roleplay level in this organization
    There are many roleplay advise I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization again.

• INTER ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIP

In the city every organization must have good relationship with organization to get help in times of need and to give roleplay scenes to the city
    This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated and will help in the collaboration for more successful interaction .

• Interaction With Civilian and Other LEO

My idea of interaction with the civilian is taking more emergency calls within our jurisdiction and start interacting with them about the incident and taking notes for further investigation and helping . This will create the trust with civilian and more roleplay content .
    for the other Leo interaction with them in a professional manner and assisting them when need possible will create harmony among the organization

• Human resource management

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization.
    there main focus will be hiring quality rather than quantity to give the result we aspire
  • Ideas for the IC events and Global events to interact

more IC events to interact with the people around the city and global events to interact with other organization
    it will give moral boost to the people working and time to relax the mind

also adding every person in the city was given a second chance to prove that the things that have happened in the past can be corrected with the correct intentions but doesn't matter if my forum get rejected within seconds because people still hold me accountable for the things that happen .
    No matter how many rejection you give I am gonna strike back as hard as possible to show you how competitive and hard working i am and how much respect and love i have gained within a year of time I have spend
    But if you still wanna judge me for the past which was not related to me and i have no connection go ahead with love
    Legends never die , they evolve and accomplish even if it take ages <3

I think i deserve a second chance
    with love
    Eklavya Thakur

lspd.gif

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Information
2. Age | 27
7. Your ID | 19883

Additional information

• 1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

As you all know me as 12th chief of police , I hereby apply again for the leadership of the LSPD again for the sake of improvement of newly found officers and by giving them the proper training and guidance to make them do the right thing , so that every officer joining or old officers coming back to pd must enjoy and follow the proper rules and regulation implemented by the server and the government
    we all known the main framework of LSPD is to make sure the traffic laws and the response to the emergency call should be maximized as to give proper activity to the organization and to the city of los santos

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization LSPD

i have been the leader of the LSPD for whole 1month and was offered the second term to continue but due to some malfunction i could not take the second term , during my time i gave the city the activity and the quality of the lspd officer that made people respect me and follow me throughout the time ,i gave them reasons to follow me and do the right things which made LSPD one of the best organization in recent times
  • FIB AND NG were disbanded and LSPD/SAHP handle the city with most of the LSPD active giving 24+ officers at the events​
    I had many plans for my second term if I get to become chief again I would changing the ranking system ,sorting out the mess between the ranks , human resource department changes will be focused on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity , internal affair among the organization is to make sure if the officer is right and have evidence he should have all the support we can give him .
    strictness among the divisions and officers , proper assessment of rules and regulation will be the top priority
    on the job training which means once you are freshly out of academy you will be then given certain task to complete in order to get the full officer ranks
    I will prioritize the activity in every event like store robbery , hostage negotiation , stolen vehicle , fz raid ,events ( specified in the event section ).
    it is the responsibility of leader to make sure that his fellow officer are performing well and are up to the task
    choosing right people for right position and assessing them on timely bases so that people should get chance to prove themselves .

I have a vision of making the MRPD a non stop most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actual work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .
    according to my point of view leadership is responsibility , not a power . it is the responsibility one must adhere and continue to make the right decision for the benefits of the pd. Too many leaders get caught up in thinking about power rather than their responsibility to those they lead “You have to show that you know the way, even if you have no idea what to do.”
    I have Earned the trust and respect from not only people of LSPD but from the people in the city .
    You have to enlist followers when you’re in a role at the top, and you’re very dependent on those followers. What you want are people who are inspired, who are committed, who are motivated. It’s your job to instill confidence in them.

There are many roleplay advise I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization again.

In the city every organization must have good relationship with organization to get help in times of need and to give roleplay scenes to the city
    This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated and will help in the collaboration for more successful interaction .

My idea of interaction with the civilian is taking more emergency calls within our jurisdiction and start interacting with them about the incident and taking notes for further investigation and helping . This will create the trust with civilian and more roleplay content .
    for the other Leo interaction with them in a professional manner and assisting them when need possible will create harmony among the organization

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization.
    there main focus will be hiring quality rather than quantity to give the result we aspire

more IC events to interact with the people around the city and global events to interact with other organization

also adding every person in the city was given a second chance to prove that the things that have happened in the past can be corrected with the correct intentions but doesn't matter if my forum get rejected within seconds because people still hold me accountable for the things that happen .
    No matter how many rejection you give I am gonna strike back as hard as possible to show you how competitive and hard working i am and how much respect and love i have gained within a year of time I have spend
    But if you still wanna judge me for the past which was not related to me and i have no connection go ahead with love

with love
    Eklavya Thakur

lspd.gif
+1 He was the best leader ever. Deserves the position.

Dutch Vander

Player
Player
BEST chief of LSPD in my whole LSPD carrier. Give him another chance! I am sure he will select high commands who deserve the positions! No favorotism, no bad things. A BIG ++

Barbie Flame

Former Chief of EMS | Barbie Flame
Player
Information
2. Age | 27
7. Your ID | 19883

Additional information

• 1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

with love
    Eklavya Thakur

lspd.gif
+1 for Adarsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom