Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2022
Time of violation
6:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYVOY5B3h8c

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation | WARN

We had over 4 people and over 2 cars.
We even had 2 cars with 2 people each (incase this even matters)

This bozo ran from the top of the map all the way to his family house without pulling over.

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player
I’m glad you posted the bodycam of you and your fam (We The Opps) literally trying to rdm in city, car ramming, and trying to rob me (if fam didn’t come) in the city. We weren’t in ghetto at that point. First off I have bodycam of me literally not hearing you for most of your vdm on the highway. The other half is literally me not considering anything after being vdm like crazy. Request bodycam? Sure I got it. But if you didn’t get me on the highway after I lost you, you can’t jus come and rdm me in city just because you know where my people be at. No demands given no nothing jus started vdm and rdm me once you saw me again. New situation buddy

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Not to mention your ooc insult in your comment, good job buddy. Where I’m from that’s racial Urban Dictionary: bozo slur
anyone can add a word to urban dictionary...

funny enough the votes on that link are 5 up 39 down which effectively means the "uRbAn DiCtIoNaRy DeFiNiTiOn" is bogus. I'm calling you a bozo, because you are. The God's arent this stupid to even take your pathetic attempts at getting me banned for "racial" slurs seirously. Everybody knows bozo means clown 🤡

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player

funny enough the votes on that link are 5 up 39 down which effectively means the "uRbAn DiCtIoNaRy DeFiNiTiOn" is bogus. I'm calling you a bozo, because you are. The God's arent this stupid to even take your pathetic attempts at getting me banned for "racial" slurs seirously.
The god's aren't this stupid? The god's arent stupid at all and its not ok for you to insinuate that they are. It literally depends on where you from. just like where im from the supposed racial slur that you reported isn't one. So maybe you should educate yourself on certain words before you try to use em as an insult. you can say what you want but at the end of the day this is laughable. you get mad because you couldn't catch me then literally RDM, VDM, CR, UB blocking of the road, all while in the city and you think that's following the rules? C'mon now Mr. Nuggies you should know better than that, especially considering it's only me and my people you target. Again, bodycam can be provided if requested.

Last edited:

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player

funny enough the votes on that link are 5 up 39 down which effectively means the "uRbAn DiCtIoNaRy DeFiNiTiOn" is bogus. I'm calling you a bozo, because you are. The God's arent this stupid to even take your pathetic attempts at getting me banned for "racial" slurs seirously. Everybody knows bozo means clown 🤡
if you wanted to call me a clown why not jus say im a clown then? idk seems a bit weird if i do say so myself.

Kenjin Takeda

Player
Player
Watching this happening within the city ordinance is a disgrace to our entire State and ALL of its people.

Big stan

Player
Player
Oh chicky car ramming in city with your family , shooting in city with your family 🤣 and one of your fam member wasn't even in the family car he was using personal car 🤣 oh my oh my my 🤣🤣 when acting as family u should be using only family cars 🤣 damn man u so desperate that u gonna get your fam a warning btw u not doing anymore solar plantation oh yes the last time u did that in a swimming pool and that Tony opps got punishment for that too 🤣 u don't respect city rules u don't know what roleplay is and wait how do u know that this was his fam house , that's sus u getting information ooc !?

Big stan

Player
Player
And yeah bozo is a racial term my guy damn , are you a racist too!? Damn try being better man , i hope you get some peace man 🤣 but yeah looking u trying so desperate is so fun 🤣, chicky boo

Big stan

Player
Player
And i just got knowledge that your family is not unofficial yet and you are doing these criminal activity with your family ufff

Papi Luis

Player
Player
VDM CR on the highway and trying to pull people over on the highway while you’re still not an unofficial org🤔 and VDM , CR and more RDM in the city WOW I know the gods are quite intellectual individuals and they will uphold they’re rules to the highest standard 😊

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 150031 will receive a punishment for PG

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom