Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Michele Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 9, 2021
Time of violation
12:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Y5XW0xZbcxw

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
So we are at the rons gas discussing about random stuff while we board the heli . As in my pov first luke gets shot at then followed by me getting shot . Followed by my friends getting shot aswell . In my pov u can see a white shirt ghost peaking . Later possibly the same person climbs up to roof to collect the loot but admin REBEL SMITH came at the right time (he was present at the situation).

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Williamsa_Kozart

Player
Player
at 0:01 a man in purple is holding a weapon then he was not in the green zone (I thought he went out to shoot) 0:21 I killed people in the green zone (my fault) it flew out of my head that this is a green zone 1:15 a person in the same form which was in the first seconds (before that, my companions gave information that a person in this uniform was shooting), in general, it looked from my side that they were in the ghetto, they just went out to shoot and one of them climbed to the roof (just before that, people on the helicopter were shooting from other roofs.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
at 0:01 a man in purple is holding a weapon then he was not in the green zone (I thought he went out to shoot) 0:21 I killed people in the green zone (my fault) it flew out of my head that this is a green zone 1:15 a person in the same form which was in the first seconds (before that, my companions gave information that a person in this uniform was shooting), in general, it looked from my side that they were in the ghetto, they just went out to shoot and one of them climbed to the roof (just before that, people on the helicopter were shooting from other roofs.
1) Nice metagaming (discord)
2) isn't an excuse to shoot us in gz while we were chilling .
3)you knew u were at wrong yet you came to loot xD

Williamsa_Kozart

Player
Player
1)you always communicate in the game
2)one of you was with a gun
3)if I knew that I was wrong, I would not come loot and show my id

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 1336 will receive a punishment for Shooting in GZ​
  • Even though they are having guns in hand you cannot shoot into GZ and gas station falls under GZ.​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom