Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
aas_aa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2022
Time of violation
22:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-OQroYCRAE&feature=youtu.be

Ahmet Faruk

Player
Player
We sat on the beach with my friend (120982) and we were listening to music. While we were listening to music, 2 people driving motorbike came to us (168300) and (124654). The player (124654) opened a swearing song in Turkish and the person (168300) insulted us in Turkish. insulted our parents and violating the rules of 3.1 and 3.2. I am complaining id 168300 and 124654.

yigit federowski

Player
Player
I wanted to open a song from the Soundpad app but the curse I sent to my friend remained open. My goal was to open a song. I didn't realize that this curse remained open when I pressed the hotkey. I'm very, very sorry if I'm being rude or disrespectful. im a very very sory bro. please give me a chance.

Ahmet Faruk

Player
Player
I wanted to open a song from the Soundpad app but the curse I sent to my friend remained open. My goal was to open a song. I didn't realize that this curse remained open when I pressed the hotkey. I'm very, very sorry if I'm being rude or disrespectful. im a very very sory bro. please give me a chance.
I'm very, very sorry please forgive me my friend
please :[
I do not accept your apology. You openly cursed our parents. We complain.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this report i have decided to Deny it

Incorrect format

Fix format and create new report​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom