Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Opps
Administrators nickname
Arwid Lee
Date
Jul 10, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/142882/

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
We attempted to pull this guy over at the top of the map... He would not listen and he ran all the way down into the city..

He then clipped out the entire situation that happened and only showed the POV of us shooting without showing the demands we gave him the entire way down the highway..

He got us both warnings for shooting in city without demands.. When literally both of us had given him demands, and continued to give him demands for over 10minutes to pull over...

His leader "Frank Falcon"
then also attempts to make things up to attempt to slander us and make us look bad in the forum post.
All of which he is slandering us of the same things he has committed towards us.

THIS IS ADMIN DECEIT

This is the POV of him literally not following our demands

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
This is the original thread in which he clipped out the entire pov

ask him to show the 10 minutes before he clipped and you will find out you can hear us over 50 times tell him to pull over.

Rule 6.15 says you can shoot if demands were given with aple time in the city.

This man took the situation from OUT OF CITY to IN CITY
with DEMANDS GIVEN CONSTANTLY THROUGHOUT

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked

this is his POV of him clipping out the rest of our demands

Big stan

Player
Player
I will remove the warnings but punishment for CR will stay
Just because that guy broke a rule and got punished for it doesn't mean they have the right to break the rule, you can't do that shit in city as simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom