Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Enok Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H8mcpLqAJqQ

Enok war

Player
Player
I used to play this city very long back during the start and used to do UC FIB RP also was higherup and had my Dior family too I was not active since almost last 6-7 months just used to drop in and make payments for my properties at that time you can check my login and active time data for that I was not aware of having FIB good in my garage I know I had few used gears because use to keep it for UC operations and I have video proof of doing such operations too I was on holiday during FIB got disbanded during not Dior term and I was not active to look after my warehouse stash or anything I used to be hardly active just use to pay my taxes for the houses and use to log out I am really sorry to be not aware of this whole situation but I really just want to fix the genuine mistake and none of this weapons were used outside of fib there are just forgotten since my last term in FIB which is year back. I really apologize for my violation I am just a Content creator who uses this city to chill stream and make car-related content I just want to have that back with the properties I love to take my subs to arrange parties for them on twitch can you please remove the ban you can check my activity log I am barely active I just hop in for subscribers hangout that set I just want to continue that i had no intention of stealing from the organization.
I have attached the videos related to UC operations during FIB which way far back until i came back during notix dior term for few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom