Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Buğra Çağlar
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 10h
5. Your Discord: BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname: Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID: 66295
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
A. I want to run an organization so much because i am a fun person and there are a lot of fun stuff in this organization like turfs, sprays, store robberies, fort zancudo etc. I can attend all of these and keep the gang alive. It is really fun doing a gang rp.

B. I have high management capability. I can organize the gang and run events really well. I also have good communication skills and leading ability.

C. I notice nowadays gangs are getting disbanded because there are a lot of rule breaks going on. Me as a leader will prevent all of these rule breaks by recruiting with compatible interview questions. I will not recruit every single person I see. To prevent that this, recruits are going to be challenging and gang will be strong.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

There are a lot of things you can do with gangs. We can do social rp as well as gun rp. I as a leader will try to balance that. Also, I will recruit people with suitable interviews and people in my gang will be people who knows how rp works. In that way, rp quality will increase.

xXKeremXx

Kerem Ates
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Buğra Çağlar
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 10h
5. Your Discord: BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname: Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID: 66295
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
A. I want to run an organization so much because i am a fun person and there are a lot of fun stuff in this organization like turfs, sprays, store robberies, fort zancudo etc. I can attend all of these and keep the gang alive. It is really fun doing a gang rp.

B. I have high management capability. I can organize the gang and run events really well. I also have good communication skills and leading ability.

C. I notice nowadays gangs are getting disbanded because there are a lot of rule breaks going on. Me as a leader will prevent all of these rule breaks by recruiting with compatible interview questions. I will not recruit every single person I see. To prevent that this, recruits are going to be challenging and gang will be strong.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

There are a lot of things you can do with gangs. We can do social rp as well as gun rp. I as a leader will try to balance that. Also, I will recruit people with suitable interviews and people in my gang will be people who knows how rp works. In that way, rp quality will increase.
BEST LEADER BUGRA CAGLAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom