Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berke Tonguc
Suspect ID
31196 - 116465
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2022
Time of violation
21:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmoNtZQcX4

FB1

Player
Player
I was driving the Stolen Car, they followed me, they chased me up to the mountains, they didn't give me orders, I was trying to run away from them, but he followed me and eventually he was hit by a car and killed me. after the murder, they robbed me, but I don't have a robbery record, I demand that the necessary penalties be given

I demand that CR and RDM penalties be given

CR | 116465

yusf

Player
Player
id 176284 non rp draving +Breaking rules The stolen vehicle enters the protected area.
not rdm Because you stole your man's car.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
bro you do realize you need body cam with louder audio of us telling you to pull over 1000 times

Snow Legend

Player
Player
you are metagaming, non rp driving, and running into multiple green zones with a stolen car

FB1

Player
Player
bro you do realize you need body cam with louder audio of us telling you to pull over 1000 times
Are you sure you watched the video? you don't hear the pull over command even once , You can't hear because you didn't say

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
You were stealing a family vehicle correct? If so then how is it RDM as it's justified

Snow Legend

Player
Player
we had a reason to shoot you as well you stole a family car so we hunted you thats rp

FB1

Player
Player
we had a reason to shoot you as well you stole a family car so we hunted you thats rp

you can kill me for stealing your family car but you can't rob me if you're going to rob me you have to constantly pull over you didn't say even once for 5 minutes

Doogs

DeYemming
Player
Player is using a 3rd party to communicate IC info. MG punishment is applicable :)

Rebekah McLong

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • There is no RDM, you were stealing a car and they stopped you​
  • ID 31196 will receive punishment for CR​
  • ID 176284 will receive a punishment for Non-RP driving​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom