Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Milan Patel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
13:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7y1z1SI-FO8

Milan Patel

Player
Player
As you can see I am going to my family house and when I reached there these guys were there. Afterwards they started shooting at me without giving demands and I called GODS. And when the GODS were checking they were shooting at me without giving demands and the GODS confirmed it. Afterwards I got killed by ID: 119950.
After that I am being robbed by ID: 53792

There many members involved in this and you can ask bodycam of them and the more ID are Below who are involved in this:
ID:151813
ID: 110179
ID: 115482
ID: 80715

Milan Patel

Player
Player
I can easily escape but they were breaking the Rules, so to make better RP experience of GRAND RP and make this city better i have to report them

And this whole family was involved in this so it should be a FAM warning also

Last edited:

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Show Entire POV instead of making trimmed one.I mean the pov starting 5 min before if u need it i can post it which u shooted on top of famhouse and from the mountains.

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
They have given warning fire before killing u and u have enough time to leave the area to show fear rp and u stayed there we shoot you thats it

Milan Patel

Player
Player
They have given warning fire before killing u and u have enough time to leave the area to show fear rp and u stayed there we shoot you thats it
That's where u break the Rule and Fear RP is when u speak something like giving Warning and when u don't give warnings by not speaking and start shooting is RDM. Warning shots are given in Restricted Area like FZ base. Its my family house and if u want to give me warning you should have given when I came close to your Family members. They didn't even speak and started shooting.

StarkboY

Player
Player
Then give your pov
Show Entire POV instead of making trimmed one.I mean the pov starting 5 min before if u need it i can post it which u shooted on top of famhouse and from the mountains.
Maybe you should show us your pov if you are that confident about it.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
And rest renegades i mean great english speakers, please provide POV to prove yourself right, instead of trash talking or wasting our time. (If you are unable to understand what i wrote, you can always ask me to translate in your native. Oops but you won't understand what i wrote in these brackets as well🤣🤣🤣)

Satyam Devil

Player
Player
clearly sees that situation in on goin what is the meaning of it , you interpret into the scean without FEAR and keep roaming around bunch of armed peoples,
we can clearly see that some ppl roaming around like lost puppy but he didnt got a dream that a situation going on so he just came to see whats happening there since its his fam house and what you did start pointing and shooting with your toys without a single demand and about warning shoots wtf are u saying are u sure that u can give warning shots without demands hah ? if u think so u should go over the rules and u guys are big lol to the rp hahaha........... about fear rp he knew that it will become code B ( admin situation ) soon so he didnt leave so stop calling it a rule break and again 1 advice make u r fam to go over rules again take it as a req and instead of doing this shit with those toys use those in fam raid stop taking immunity and one more big lol u r shooting like 4 to 5 ppl shooting and can not even kill 1 guy and his not in even a sports car u car u can shoot him down easyly so stop calling that shit toy aim as a warning shot its clearly shit aim not a warning shot............ so plz enjoy and let others enjoy their RP

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
And rest renegades i mean great english speakers, please provide POV to prove yourself right, instead of trash talking or wasting our time. (If you are unable to understand what i wrote, you can always ask me to translate in your native. Oops but you won't understand what i wrote in these brackets as well🤣🤣🤣)
OKEY Jhony English

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
we can clearly see that some ppl roaming around like lost puppy but he didnt got a dream that a situation going on so he just came to see whats happening there since its his fam house and what you did start pointing and shooting with your toys without a single demand and about warning shoots wtf are u saying are u sure that u can give warning shots without demands hah ? if u think so u should go over the rules and u guys are big lol to the rp hahaha........... about fear rp he knew that it will become code B ( admin situation ) soon so he didnt leave so stop calling it a rule break and again 1 advice make u r fam to go over rules again take it as a req and instead of doing this shit with those toys use those in fam raid stop taking immunity and one more big lol u r shooting like 4 to 5 ppl shooting and can not even kill 1 guy and his not in even a sports car u car u can shoot him down easyly so stop calling that shit toy aim as a warning shot its clearly shit aim not a warning shot............ so plz enjoy and let others enjoy their RP
How he can declare it is a admin situation and pause rp, Apart of that immunity is allowed as per script ,We are not doing fake raid with twink fam and also spears everyone know how you people are holding spears

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Dont type this much man. They find it hard to read and understand. And if we talk about RP, these guys left family saying we don't care about RP. If we want to shoot we will shoot but we won't follow rules🤣🤣🤣

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Dont type this much man. They find it hard to read and understand. And if we talk about RP, these guys left family saying we don't care about RP. If we want to shoot we will shoot but we won't follow rules🤣🤣
Remembering old days searching and taking guns and bullets after raid .counting every single smg ammos 🤣.u people are the same family right 🤣

Satyam Devil

Player
Player
How he can declare it is a admin situation and pause rp, Apart of that immunity is allowed as per script ,We are not doing fake raid with twink fam and also spears everyone know how you people are holding spears
Are you dumb u can see admin written she is checking and still u acting like dumb kid lol be mature :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom