Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved Favoritism in turfs Part Two | Kevin Pluxury & Skully Flocka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Administrators nickname
Kevin Pluxury Skully
Date
Oct 9, 2021
Time
20:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VI02KESY5-E

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Its unfortunate that it has to go back to this because turfs should be one of most fun and competitive things you could do on this server, but due to recent events and behaviours its the opposite. Today was just revenge on ID 25561 they reviewed it at the exact same time and banned him instantly seconds before our family war started against 14k, so we couldn’t even get a replacement as it he got banned as its started its clear what they where doing, and its one reason server is not the same as it was, and he’s significantly less active players. POV of banning is here
Pretty sure admins need to save pov of every ban and would like to know if he was spectating him and as soon as family war started he ran the block command.

Now I'm going to show how from our side how its favouritism towards enemy. Our ID 25561 got banned for ghetto rule 2.39 in this pov
the pov of player getting shot is here
. On ID 25561 didnt shot through the wall as you can see in his pov which was the excuse which Skully & Kevin made in this pov turf pov . There answer was and said it was dysnc and thats why our player of ID 8923 who got shot couldn’t see him due to dysnc. Both players live in Europe so lower dysnc between the. While ID 25561 who ghost peaked by their decision live in India and ID 2004 lives in Canada which would have much higher dysnc, but its not an excuse for us but is for them.

Now second part I was ghost peaked on my screen in pov
by ID 2004 in pov here Turf 50 heres the image paused on the exact frame where I got shot and where he shot imgur.com Now as they couldnt use the excuse of shooting through the wall as he shot straight through the pipe. They only said its not a ghost peak due to dysnc imgur.com and say that the bullet registers when the numbers show which dosent make sense as in jack zero pov ID 420 from before this is frame where number shows up imgur.com which is beyond a clear ghost peak, its just funny now how dysnc always favors them but never apply to us like we play on 5 ping if its our fault and we play on 500 ping when its their fault. Its like the rules change to always favor them.

Its just annoying and killed all motivation from majority from players in turf which lead gangs, made events and ghetto competitive and just made the server more enjoyable for new players, but we just lost the motivation due to the favouritism, even when we had a gang we would of always been in the wrong, no matter what and when other gangs did same things they would of just got told off or single punishment, but we would of received warnings, and we feel like this is when the favouritism started but we ignored it as we still had fun and enjoyment.

We will be most likely leaving the server as turfs was the only thing left for us but its impossible if the people deciding the turfs are against us, and the turf admins at the moment said they don’t have the time to be active during turf time which is why the way things are settled in turfs are uninformed or anything. We have asked many times from the to have a solid and stable definition of Ghetto rule 2.39 as it looks like that’s its significantly easier for us to ghost peak than them, one of our turfs got told by one of opponents blood team turfs back in day that they don’t have to worry about ghost peaking as they are cool with them, and where laughing that we wide peak not to get banned, unfortunately we don’t have pov of this to prove, you just have to take my word.

It was a fun and great ride at the beginning but it just kept going downhill, and I just don’t want other new players who join and play to be treated same way and overlooked due to them being new players, and I just want something to be changed before we leave. As after this report https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/14094/ where Lebron and Mazhor said that Kevin would contact us, but he didn’t contact anyone but they had time to instead ban our player exact moment family war started.

We even had a private discord call with skully, and he defined a ghost peak where I cant see enemy on my pov and enemy shoots behind a wall which ID 2004 did but he said but its dysnc on his own povo, so hes saying that there is dysnc on his own pov and inputs. We told him that it would have been fine if I didn’t see him on my pov but he was in the open that’s dysnc but on his screen he was hugging the wall. Started moving as he shot which made him slide across my screen when im already dead, so they are telling us that ID 2004 has dysnc on his own screen and pov which you dont, dysnc is when you have a delay of actions of someone on your screen when they are in a different place on there screen, but on both my screen and his he was in a position of ghost peak.

I hope Mazhor and Lebron sees the issues at hand and do something more about this, I understand its annoying to do but it needs to be done to keep the server enjoyable and fair.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
you're not against us seeing as you can't even go positive turfs
That's really mature of you to literally flame on two reports when they weren't even against you.
All I have seen in the past couple of days is that you would be toxic for no reason whatsoever rather than showing some maturity and maybe using your brain a little bit. All you've done is make people's experience worse and nothing else.
At the end of the day , we're all playing a game , stop trying to be toxic and maybe just have fun and let others enjoy the game as well.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
your in your 20’s my guy clearly you have no irl friends 🤣💀
That's really mature of you to literally flame on two reports when they weren't even against you.
All I have seen in the past couple of days is that you would be toxic for no reason whatsoever rather than showing some maturity and maybe using your brain a little bit. All you've done is make people's experience worse and nothing else.
At the end of the day , we're all playing a game , stop trying to be toxic and maybe just have fun and let others enjoy the game as well.
I mean considering the whole report is being targeted at bias towards my gang. Just seems like people have to cry to win.

Bannable

Player
Player
Im just saying you keep bring up this idea of "going outside" yet you are sat here writing an essay on forums because you are losing turfs.

Bannable

Player
Player
bro look at your pfp, your a real scary guy i bet🤣 you guys are certi clowns 🤣💀
You are literally crying on a video game because you are losing. I promise you none of yall ever put so much effort in a piece of writing as much as you have in these reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom