Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kammzz McLovin
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
Jul 12, 2022
Time
19:48
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Xd5oHiQ

Kammzz

Turfer for Vagos
Player
I'd like to start by saying im sorry for this mistake as i wasnt aware of the rules. I had 2 accounts on one epic game account which has gta and my brother and I use to share the same epic game account with 2 different rp accounts, if that makes sense... But also , I've once used my girlfriends acc which was long long back , she gave me her acc so i can get the grand coin promotion at that time... And i also used an account which was called Kyle, a friend of mine who quit the game so he gave me his stuff. What im trying to say is, i already understood my mistake that im not supposed to be sharing accounts, and i gurantee you that it wont happen again. I've already served 1 month time for the ban, i hope the grand rp community would give me another chance..

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom